I thought for a moment, she was right, yes I was a bad guy in the past but today she's my wife, I'm going to make up for it now, I want to show her that in our relationship she'll have the love she wants from a man, I want to fill her broken heart. But does she still love me?
What if, she doesn't have feelings for me any more, my heart aches in that place. "What do you care, just make her fall in love with you all over again, oh boy stop stressing like a schoolboy" mocked my mind

For once, he was helping me, I smiled stupidly as I felt my sister hit me.
"Go and find Babhi, instead of smiling like a psychopath, and one last thing, you'd better make sure that every day she's the happiest of women, otherwise you'll have me to deal with" she threatened me

I smile as I pull on her cheeks, she should even try to fight me, I'd never hurt my Samira again. I was getting up more motivated than ever when I heard Rizwan start to cry.

"Don't run away, I'll look after him," she said, pushing me towards the door.

I watched as he took Rizwan and cradled her in his arms. "Thank you, Ameera, sometimes you and your neurons, when they know how to work, are good advisers" I said sarcastically, making her roll her eyes.

"If you really want to thank me, you and Babhi make as little noise as possible tonight, I don't want to be treated to a 3D immersion of your wedding night, I prefer to keep my ears as innocent as possible" she says ironically.

"I'm your big brother," I reminded her.

"That's just it, it's even more traumatic, I don't want any noise coming from your bedroom" she said, shrugging her shoulders.

I looked at her and burst out laughing before leaving, what am I going to do with this girl? Especially as nothing's going to happen between Samira and me straight away, I'm not going to jump all over her, she needs a bit of getting used to.

"Don't you feel like it now that she's your wife?" my conscience mischievously asked me.

Anyway, I'd rather not answer that question, I can control myself and my room is soundproof.

****************************************************************************
Pov Samira

I tossed and turned in the room, unable to sit still, I'd never been here before and everything was new to me. I thought about my mother's reaction, it made my heart ache, I couldn't bear to know that she was angry with me and that I'd hurt her.

I thought about it even more, I'd married Esan, to be protected from Harshad and for Rizwan, but was our relationship just going to be about that?

I mean, are we really husband and wife, does he see me in that position, or just as someone he had to protect.

Somehow I don't want our relationship to be just in name, I want it to be real, but how can I do that, he's not in love with me, and I don't even know if he's ready to be, I can't force him to love me.

"Ya rabb, maybe I've made a mistake" I say as I finally sit down on the bed.

I'm afraid, very afraid, if he realises as the days go by that he doesn't want me any more and that he's divorcing me, even if he wants to remain friends with me, I'd be incapable, how can you accept when the man you love suddenly decides that you're not the right person for him, once that was a lot, and I managed to hold out but a second time, impossible.

What's more, the kiss he gave me on the forehead doesn't make things any easier, it gives me even more hope, to cling on to him.
It's all about my feelings.

Stressful thoughts filled my mind, and when I felt a hand gently rest on my shoulder so as not to frighten me but because I was such a sissy, I ended up jumping.