Gabriella 'Georgia' Clarkson

Character Information-

Aliases: Gigi, Countess Georgina, Pastel Goth Kid, Gia, Gabriella, Gabbie, Georgia

Gender: female

Race: Caucasian

Hair: Black with neon pink highlights

Age: 9-10

Birthday: December 1st

Occupation: student

Grade: 4th grade

Religion: Catholic

-Relatives-

Mother: Felisha Clarkson

Father: Howard Clarkson

-Biography-
Place of birth: South Park

Nationality: Brazilian and American

Languages spoken: English and Portuguese

-Georgia is Violetta's best friend.

-She's carefree, sassy and loves to party. She also has a ton of ex's.

-Her full name is Georgia Elizabeth-Astrid Clarkson.

-Her style is pastel goth meaning she wears not only black but different colors. She mostly wears pink and black clothing.

-She has black hair and hazel eyes and wears white foundation on her face.

-Georgia is good with makeup. She likes eyeliner, purple, blue or black slightly sparkly toned eye shadow. Black, gray, hot pink, blue or purple lipstick.

-Georgia has a few piercings. She has a nose piercing, three ear lobe piercings, eyebrow piercings and a navel piercing.

-She rarely smokes.

-She likes music by My Chemical Romance, Pierce The Veil, Meghan Trainor and Black Pink.

-She has pink highlights in her hair.

-She likes wearing see-through shirts with with fishnets. She likes wearing skirts and shorts.

-Her dad died when she was 4 due to heart disease.

-She likes wearing chokers sometimes with chains and she sometimes layers them.

-She doesn't get along with Mike, although in my high school AU they were enemies to lovers for a brief moment.

-She doesn't act like the other goths but the other goths tolerate her personality... kinda.

-She calls Mike a ton of names
•Dork
•Nosferatu
•Twilight wannabe
•Count Dorkula
•Fake Fangs

-She wears fingerless gloves every time and everywhere.

-She can't speak to anyone until she has her black coffee.

-She has s few nationalities. Including Italian, Brazilian, Portuguese,, American and and little bit of welsh.

-Mike actually gave her a pair of plastic fangs but she would never wear them.

-She and Violetta have a friendship charm bracelet with ten charms on them. Five for her and five for Violetta. Violetta's charms consist of s Russia flag, a heart, a bunny, a violet and a yellow smiley face. Georgia's charms are a skull and cross bones, a black heart, a star, a black cat and a diamond.

-Georgia's favorite horror movies are 'Smile' and 'Split'

-She once punched Mike in the nose because he wouldn't leave her alone.

-She has a tattoo of a heart with cross bones where her heart is and another tattoo of a gothic pink and black design on her left side.

-She lives with her mom Felisha, Georgia is an only child.

-She once gossiped about Violetta saying that she was dating Damien. Violetta wouldn't talk to her for days until Georgia stopped the gossip and tell everyone the truth.

-She can play any instrument from guitar to drums.