Stephen The Wandering

Creepypasta OC

Name: Stephen Daniel AverGreen

Alias: Stephen, Stephen D AcerGreen, The Wandering Spirit, Stephen The Wandering

Age: 40s

Status: active

Species: Demon/Zalgoid

Date Of Birth: June 25 1928

Date Of Death: February 14 1971

Cause Of Death: Shock and blood loss

Autopsy: Multiple stab wounds to his stomach and chest area. His left hand crushed causing a minor fraction. And his right eye seemed to have been carved out of its socket.

Occupation: Wealthy business man and single father (formally) Zalgo's proxy

Relatives: Unknown mother, unknown father, 3 older brothers and two younger sisters (deceased). Erika Monet AverGreen (wife) (deceased) Annalise AverGreen (daughter) (deceased).

Appearance:
Stephen was once s handsome man with a tall stature with a well built slim figure. His skin was cream colored with neat black hair with hints of gray and forest green eyes. He is seen wearing formal clothing like a suit and a tie.

Now, Stephen's skin was changed to a medium grayish white color with his hair still the same. His right eye is missing leaving an empty basin with black substance mixed with thick red blood. The white of his left eye is now pitch black with a white (or light gray) iris. His pupils might look normal or it might have a Zalgo symbol. Like other zalgoid like creatures he has a manically shape toothed mouth with either black or red teeth with dried up blood stained on the bottom.

His clothing consist of a black flowy cloak with a hood and a dark gray trench coat with silver buttons (which are always unbuttoned) with a white long sleeved dress shirt and black dress pants and shoes (or boots).

Personality:
Once a strictly religious catholic and a kind man, Stephen is s quiet greedy and egotistical with a hunger for money and power. But other times he can be a gentleman.

Relationship Status
Widowed

First Victim: His daughter

How I Imagine What His Voice Sounds Like

Allies
•Zalgo ('boss')
•Stripes

Enemies
•Homicidal Liu
•David

Gallery

Other Info-At times, Stephen can be very charming towards others

Other Info
-At times, Stephen can be very charming towards others

-He was going slowly insane when his daughter was missing that's why he killed her when she returned

-He suffers from depression, bipolar, psychopathy and schizophrenia

-He seeks vengeance towards his daughter, his goal is when he sees her he will take her to Zalgo and make her like him. He wants to do this because he wants to start a 'new life'.

-He once was David's trainer, even seeing him a his own son but after David helped Rosegold escape Zalgo, he despises him