𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐀'𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 | 𝐫.𝐚

requested: novas brain
mood: fluffy asf
warning: cuteness

NO ONES POV:

MIGUEL HAS ALWAYS been a busy person, acting, photoshoots, commercials, life. and sometimes he doesn't have time to come home to see his wife and kids.

He feels so bad for not being there for them, if he could he'd immediately drop what he was doing and drive home he would, but he can't, these things are important, to make sure his girls are being fed and showered and have somewhere to sleep of a night time.

So every night when miguel gets home, around 6 pm, he runs up to his daughters rooms and reads them a book before they go to sleep, it's his favourite part of the day, not acting, not taking photos, seeing his girls.

"hi hermosa's!" he said smiling as he ran over to the two beds placed in the room, he stood in between the two beds that were separated, bending down to their height.

"how was your day?" he asked smiling "good!" Frankie and Freya said, a big smile plastered on their face.

"that's good, what story are we reading?" he said as he looked through the basket of books "that one!" frankie said as she pointed to a book "no that one!" freya pointed to a different one.

"only one" miguel said "that one!" "shut up frankie, that one!" freya said
"ay! language! say sorry" miguel said ponting sternly at freya "sorry frankie"

"ok, now how about dada picks a book" miguel said as he grabbed a random book from the bottom of the basket "here we go" he said holding up the book.

"yeah!" they both smiled "ok, once soon a time..."  miguel continued the story, occasionally looking up at the two girls who stared at him smiling.

miguel watched as they both made their way over to him, sitting on his lap, he smiled as he kept reading, the two girls placing their heads on his chest as they stared at the pictures in the book.

"dada it's a dinosaur!" freya pointed to the large T-rex on the page "it is" miguel smiled.

"are dinosaurs real?" frankie asked turning to robin "well, they used to be real but they aren't anymore, which is good, because they're scary" miguel said.

frankie nodded as she laid her head back onto his chest, waiting for him to begin the story, miguel kept reading.

Y/NS POV

i had just gotten out of the bath, getting dressed into comfortable clothes then making my way to my daughters room.

The door was shut, but not fully, a little gap that you could see through, i opened the door a little more, a warm lighting filled their room, as a voice was talking, in a soft calm tone.

i looked over and saw miguel sitting on frankie's bed, his back up against the headboard, the two girls asleep in his arms as he read a book.

i smiled leaning my head on the door frame, Miguel was the best dad, all though he wasn't always there, he tried his best, on his days off he'd take the girls to water parks, theme parks, playing tea party's.

And every night when he gets home he reads them a book, a little gesture that does a lot.

I lifted my head from the door frame walking over to miguel, his back faced me, i placed a kiss on the top of his head which startled him.

he lifted his head up looking at me before smiling "hi beautiful" he said, i smiled as i placed a kiss on his lips "hi" i said, before looking down at the two girls who were both snoring lightly.

"let's put them to bed" i said as i picked up frankie, miguel picked up freya we both put them in their beds, tucking them in.

"i'm tired" i heard miguel say as he wrapped his hands around me "come on then let's go to bed"

NOVA SPEAKS

sigh