𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐄 - 𝐦.𝐜.𝐦

TODAY ME AND miguel went to universal studios, it was overall a very fun day, except for one part, we were meeting some fans, i met these boys and let's just say they made some flirty jokes and flirted A LOT with me.

But here's the thing about miguel, whenever this stuff happens he gets a bit jealous, and gets VERY clingy so right after we got home, all he wanted to do was hug and kiss me.

i stood in the kitchen making pasta, i had a livestream going on, listening to music and answering questions, as i strained the pasta i felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist and a head hide in my neck.

"hi miguel" i smiled as i kept doing what i was doing "what are you making" he asked, the vibration of his voice tickled my neck "pasta" i answered.

"mmm" he hummed hiding his face into my neck again "why don't you go have a shower" i said as i turned around placing a kiss on his forehead.

He sighed shaking his head "miguel, go take a shower, dinner will be ready soon and then you can relax, ok?" i said.

he stared into my eyes for a little bit before sighing "fine" he finally gave in walking out of the kitchen.

i smiled as i turned around to the livestream "ok, i'm gonna go now, bye!" i said before ending the live, grabbing my phone and slipping it into my pocket i began playing the food up.

i walked over to the dinner table placing the plates down, soon miguel walked in, drying his hair with his towel.

"come sit" i said as i patted the spot next to me, he walked over to me chucking the towel on the floor like a child does,

"did you have fun today?" i asked, he nodded "except for those stupid boys" he mumbled but i could still hear, i sighed shaking my head.

"why worry about them, i don't like them, i like you. only you. i'd be absolutely insane to like anyone else, plus they are like super ugly compared to you" i said smiling.

i saw him smile looking down at his food "i guess" he said "you gotta stop being so insecure about our relationship, i love you and care for you and that's all that really matters ok?" i said as i placed my hand on his cheek.

he nodded smiling grabbing my hand off his face and holding it in his "i know it's just hard when people are always trying to get with you" he said.

"i know, how do you think i feel, you have millions of girls fan girling over you, i sometimes feel the same way you do, but you just have to remind yourself that i don't like them" i said.

he smiled nodding "i don't like any other girls except you either" he said
i smiled "better not or i'll beat you up" i said sarcastically.

"you think you can beat me huh!?" he said playfully "yeah obviously!" i said smiling "come on! right here right now!" he said as he stood up walking over to the spare space in the dining room.

i got up following him, he was in his fighting stance, going from one foot to the other, his hands in fists.

i got into my stance copying his moves, he began lightly punching my stomach, i laughed as i bent over holding my stomach, he grabbed my waist placing my waist onto his shoulder. my face facing his back and my legs dangling over his chest,

i laughed as he walked over to the couch carefully placing me down, he laid down on top of me wrapping his hands around my waist and snuggling his face into my neck.

"i love you" he said into my neck "yeah i love me too" i joked, he lifted his head from my neck, his eyes narrowed "i'm joking i love you too" i smiled, he smiled leaning in placing a passionate kiss on my lips.

NOVA SPEAKS

you guys are looking so fine today, in case nobody told you that 🤷🏽‍♀️🤭😗🤗❤️