𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐓 | 𝐫.𝐚

ROBIN AND HIS daughter Arabella were having a tea party, robin sat on a small children's chair he hardly fit on, the chair looked like it was hanging on for dear life.

"would you like some tea daddy?" the little girl asked robin "sí!" he smiled
"ok!" she smiled as she pretend to pour the cup of tea, passing a empty glass over to robin.

"mm" robin said as he pretend sip on the 'tea' "mm, so fancy and delicious" arabella pouted her lip acting fancy, robin laughed, he loved little moments like this with his daughter.

It might be weird to other people for a dad to play tea party's with his daughter, but he didn't care it was more time he got to spend with arabella.

"are you hungry mi-" before robin could say anymore the chair he was sitting on broke, sending him to the floor "fuck! fucking piece of shit" he said in an angry tone.

"you ok daddy!" arabella asked "yes im ok" he chuckled standing back up.

LATER ON y/n and robin stood in the kitchen making dinner, robin twirled y/n around as they danced to their favourite spanish songs, dancing, laughing, smiling, it was a good time.

Until their daughter came in with a plastic cup in her hands "hi beauty, what's up" robin smiled.

"nothing" she said before accidentally dropping the glass of water she had in her hands "fuck! fucking piece of shit!" she yelled at the water, throwing her hands up in the air, almost mocking robins accident.

Y/ns eyes widened as she looked over at robin who looked at her with a shocked look "mija! don't say that!" y/n said as she began cleaning up the water on the floor.

robin looked arabella gesturing her to zip her lips, y/n turned around seeing robin doing that, him quickly stopping his movements "arabella!" he said.

"daddy you said it before!" arabella exposed, y/ns eyes widened as she looked at robin "nah!" robin said.

"yes you did you broke the chair and then said fuck! fucking piece of sh-"
y/n covered arabellas mouth to quiet her.

"what chair!?" y/n looked at robin "her stupid princess chair" robin sighed
"what were you doing!?" y/n said "tea party!" arabella said.

y/n sighed "mija don't say it again ok?" y/n said, arabella nodded with a smile.

NOVA SPEAKS

i hate when kids mock you 😭 like once i said cunt in front of my cousin (ON ACCIDENT GUYS) and she goes "what's cunt?"
when i tell you my eyes have never been wider in my entire life like it felt they were finna fall out

and i literally had to talk her out of saying it AND THIS HOE KEPT SAYING IT AND I WAS LIKE GIR NO STOP. (she's 3 btw) 😀