𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃? - 𝐫.𝐚

| ROBINS POV |
6 years old!

ROBIN STOOD AT the front gates of his new school, he was going into kindergarten, his ma looked down at her 'grown up' mijo.

robin watched as she began crying, his dad next to her patting her back "why you crying mama" robin asked frowning, robins ma shook her head in response "don't you worry mijo, you have a good day ok" she said sniffling as she adjusted robins bag straps.

he nodded with a smile as he began walking into the school, he was met with other small kids running around, he sighed as he began walking over to a bleacher to sit at, he sat down sighing.

he knew he wasn't gonna like school, he stared at the field that was filled with older kids playing football, just then he saw someone in the corner of his eyes sit down next to him.

he turned his head seeing a beautiful girl sitting next to him "hi" she smiled, he froze staring at the girl "hello" he said smiling widely.

"wanna be friends?" she asked, he smiled even more wider before rapidly nodding "my names y/n" she said as she put her hand out.

"robin" he said shaking her hand "i like that name, it's like the bird" y/n smiled "bird?" he said frowning "yeah! there's a bird called robin...didn't you know that?" she said.

he shook his head "nope" he said "oh...well you learnt that" she smiled, robin smiled looking down at his back pack, his face heated up.

he didn't know what was happening, he placed his cold hands on his face feeling how warm they were "my cheeks are hot" he said frowning, y/n placed her hand on his cheek, they were.

"oh, are you ok?" she said, he shrugged "i think so" he said "i like your hair" y/n blurted out randomly "tanks" he smiled.

"it's like mine, long!" she said "yeah, and i got a bandana see!" he said pointing to it, she chuckled "can i try it?" she said.

he nodded taking his bandana off and placing it on her head "you look pretty" he said smiling "thank you" she smiled as her cheeks heated up too

"what do you have for lunch?" robin asked, y/n got out her lunch box "hmm, grapes, a sandwich and vegetables" y/n said "ooo, nice" he smiled

"i like you" y/n said randomly, robin smiled "i like you too" he said chuckling "do you wanna be my boyfriend?" y/n asked.

she didn't really have an understanding of what the term boyfriend meant but she knew if she liked someone, you ask them to be your boyfriend.

"boyfriend?" robin frowned "well, we like each other" she said, he nodded "otay!" he said smiling "yay!"

AFTER SCHOOL

robin made his way outside the school gates, his ma and pa waiting there, their faces lit up when they saw him.

"hi cariño how was your first day?" robins ma asked "good! i got a girlfriend" he said smiling "oh-" y/ns ma said surprised

robins pa frowned "who is it?" she aske d"her names y/n, she's very pretty" robin said as he opened the car door, hopping into the seat.

robins ma and pa looked at each other confused and shocked, they were gonna have a lot of questions for the boy.

NOVA SPEAKS

bro was getting bitches at 6!? 😧