𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐑 - 𝐛.𝐬

Y/N WOKE UP TO the familiar bell sound she hears everyday at 8 am, it was like her alarm but even better, because she got to see her crush, billy showalter.

she got up quickly fixing her hair and putting on flip flops, she ran downstairs and to the front porch of her house, she was met with the handsome boy she see's everyday, and his dog rover sat perfectly next to him

"morning billy willy" y/n said smiling as she walked over to him "i told you not to call me that!" he said chuckling "why not! it's cute".

"billy willy is not cute y/n" he said rolling his eyes playfully "i think it's cute" y/n smiled "whatever you say y/l/n, here's todays paper" he said as he grabbed a newspaper from the front of his basket passing it to y/n.

"thank you bills" she teased yet again, he sighed shaking his head "you'll never give up, will you" he said, y/n smiled before shaking her head "never!" she smiled.

he chuckled, y/n looked down at rover who sat there watching the two talk "hi buddy!" y/n said as she gave him pats immediately making him wag his tail.

y/n laughed "so cute" she said smiling "well i'll see you...tomorrow!" y/n said, billy nodded "see ya y/n!" billy said as he went to start biking away but rover began barking.

"come on rover" billy said, but rover sat there barking at y/n not moving a limb.

"i think he wants you to join" billy chuckled, y/n turned around smiling "you got a bike?" billy said, y/n nodded "join us!" he said, y/n stuck her thumb up before running into her garage grabbing her blue bike.

she hopped onto her bike and began pedalling, which made rover immediately start running alongside y/n "i think he likes me better" y/n laughed "oh shut up, he loves me soooo much more" billy joked.

"mmm, you sure about that? rover do you like me better?" y/n said turning to the dog, rover barked "ha! see!" y/n said laughing "no treats for you rover!" billy laughed.

we came to a stop, billy passed y/n a newspaper and she got to throw it, it was pretty fun, time fly by and next thing she knew they had done the whole street "well we're done" billy said.

"already!" y/n said, he nodded chuckling "that was fun!" y/n said smiling
"thanks for helping me, you'd make a good paper girl" he said smiling

"i know right" y/n said smiling "well i'll see you tomorrow" he said waving "yep cya! bills"

WC: 465