𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐃𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐇 | 𝐯.𝐡

i love this idea, thank you!! 🫶🏼

requested: yes!
mood: funny
warnings: none

I WAS WAITING IN MY car on my phone waiting to pick up my best friend vance from getting his wisdom teeth removed, i've heard they drug you up and apparently they can say some funny shit so i'm excited to see what he'll be like.

The car door opened, a doctor peeked his head in waving at me, behind him vance in a wheel chair "so he's a bit uh...happy?" the doctor chuckled

"Y/N" i heard him shout "hi vance" i chuckled, the doctor helped vance into the car, vance looked at me smiling, tissues placed in his mouth.

"that's my girlfriend" he said to the doctor, i frowned looking at vance before looking at the doctor "i bet she is" the doctor laughed at the confusion on my face.

"yeah she is and she is like super funny and- do you love me?" he looked at me all of a sudden his mood dropping and a sad look on his face.

"of course i love you vance" i said smiling "YAY" he shouted throwing his hands in the air "alrighty, your good to go" the doctor said smiling, i nodded with a smile "thank you!" i said "no problem you take it easy" he said to vance.

"yes sir" vance smiled "thank you, thank you" vance said to the doctor patting his back "no problem vance i'll see you later" the doctor said before shutting the door.

vance sighed turning to me "they took my lips" he said "your lips are here vance" i said tapping his lips "mm, no they ripped them off i told them not too but they didn't listen, little dumb nuts, ahah nuts thats funny" he said.

i chuckled before starting the engine of the car beginning to drive "your beautiful" i heard him say, looking over at him, his eyes staring directly at me.

his head laid back on the seat as he smiled "thank you vance"i said "mmm i'm gonna take these out" he said as he took out the tissue from his mouth, dribbling down his shirt "ew vance" i laughed.

"you don't love me" he said frowning "wha-" he sighed "i knew it" he said as he stared out the window.

"GUESS WHAT" he shouted "what" i chuckled "they said i get to eat ice cream and jelly when i get home" he said "yep you do, lucky aren't you" i said smiling.

"yeah, i love ice cream it's so yummy, and jelly is yummy too, isn't jelly fat ew that's gross, i don't wanna eat jelly now, what's ice cream is ice cream from cows, ew i don't like cows, i don't want ice cream now either" vance ranted.

"ice cream and jelly is yummy vance trust me" i said "your yummy" he said cluelessly "pause." i said "ahah your funny" he said "am i" i said laughing.

"yes" he said laughing even more, now holding his stomach from the amount of laughs escaping his mouth "eughh your so funny, and pretty and cute and...cute" he said.

i smiled "you too" i said "no, you" he said smiling "those doctors were nice did you like them?" i asked "no they were mean" he said.

"why? what'd they do" "they said i was rude but im not rude, am i?" he said "i don't think you are" i said.

"maybe it's cause i tried punching one of them" he sighed "maybe that's why" i laughed "but...but...they were trying to poke me with a long metal thing and i said no but they kept trying" he said.

"that's mean" i said "i know right" he said looking out the window "can we get sushi" he asked "not today vance" i said "why, sushi is so yummy" he said "another time" i said "ok" he sighed

NOVA SPEAKS

I HATE DENTISTS THEY SCARE ME😰