𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒 | 𝐫.𝐚

TW

thanks pookie 🫶🏼

thanks pookie 🫶🏼

requested: yes!
mood: angst
warning: rat looking ah *cough* m!00s!e *cough* slaps y/ns ass

I WAS WALKING HOME from school when i heard someone yell out to me, i turned around seeing moose, god this bitch didn't give up, this would now be the 4th day of him following me, i rolled my eyes and turned back around going to walk away.

"where you going mami" he said as he walked beside me "don't call me that moose" i said looking him up and down in disgust.

"your always playing hard to get y/n" he chuckled "or...here's a thought! i don't want you! that's a much better" i said as i went to walk away but he grabbed my wrist.

"come on give me a chance" he said, i snatched my wrist from his grip
"why would i wanna date you, you stalk me everyday and call me disgusting names, i don't want you and your 1 inch dick so back off ok" i said turning around.

that's when i felt him slap my ass quite hard making me jolt forward "WHAT THE FUCK" i yelled turning around, he was smirking at me "WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM YOU PERV" i yelled at him.

"i've always wanted to do that" he said, i felt disgusted, looking into mooses eyes i could tell he didn't regret one bit of it.

"your disgusting." i said as i looked around trying to spot someone that could help, that's when i spotted robin, my best friend walking out of his house, i looked at moose before sprinting over to robins house, moose following behind me.

"ROBIN" i yelled, he glanced over at me and then behind me at moose who was chasing me, robin ran over to me grabbing onto me looking at moose.

Robin hid me behind him as he looked at moose "why are you chasing her?" robin said, his voice was mad yet calm "you don't scare me arellano" he said.

"oh really?" robin said as he stepped forward towards moose, moose took a step back putting his arms up "yeah that's what i thought, now why the fuck were you chasing her?" robin said.

"it was an accident" he said "bullshit" i said "y/n what happened" robin turned to me, his voice was calm and gentle when he asked, his hand grabbing mine.

"he's been following me for weeks, and asking me out i've said no atleast 20 times! and then he slapped my ass" i said staring at moose who was looking at me with wide eyes, trying to shut me up and feel sympathy for him knowing robin would beat his ass.

"oh so now your touching girls huh?" robin said as he grabbed moose by the collar of his shirt "look man i'll leave her alone" moose said "well it's too late" robin said as he throw moose to the floor, straddling his stomach and beating the shit out of him.

Robins ma came running out but i stoped her "ms arellano, that boy robin is beating up sexually assaulted me" i explained, her eyes widened as she walked over to robin and moose.

She took her chancla off and started beating moose with it, robin stopped punching moose in shock seeing his mom hitting moose with her slipper.

robin chuckled "yes ma" he chuckled "i te atreves a lastimarla de nuevo, te golpearé el doble de fuerte." (If you dare to hurt her again, I'll hit you twice as hard.) robins ma yelled at moose.

IT WAS ABOUT AN HOUR later and moose had gotten up and ran away, robin and his ma brung me inside, wrapping me in blankets, his ma gave me tea to sip on while watching a movie.

Robin sat next to me "you okay?" he asked placing his hand on my lower thigh in a comforting way, i nodded with a smile "i am now" i said "that's good" he said smiling.

"ustedes dos bien?" (you two okay?) robins ma asked as she entered the living room, me and robin both nodded.

"it's getting dark, i should get home" i said as i slipped the blanket off me and standing up, robin stood up with me "i'll walk you" he said.

i smiled "you don't have to" i said "after that. i can't just let you go" he said
i felt butterflies overwhelm my stomach at how much he cared for me.

"me llevo a y/n a casa ma" (i'm taking y/n home ma) robin yelled out "okay!" she yelled back, robin gestured for me to walk out the door, we both left and began walking to my house which wasn't too far away from robins.

"thanks for everything" i said smiling as i stopped walking at the front of my house "no problem" he said smiling "if it keep on going just tell me, i'll beat his ass until he understands" robin laughed, i chuckled

"i will" i said smiling, i felt bold in the moment, grabbing his face and placing a kiss on his lips "bye robin" i waved before running into my house.

NOVA SPEAKS

HELP I HAD TO ADD ROBINS MA BEATING MOOSE IM SORRY ITWAS JUST TOO FUNNY

also if any spanish is wrong in here i'm sorry i'm not fully fluent yet and still dunno how to write some things 😀