⚠︎Episode 22☠

Start from the beginning

Jimin : We've been staying in the same place this whole time. That might be why...

Man 2 : They should have covered all locations like that by now.

As they talked, I thought of something I had seen before.

That shadowy figure I had seen outside the school window...

Could that have been a soldier?

But we had never discovered any posters on the walls there.

Man 2 : It's about two bus stops that way. Ah, right. It would probably help if I show you the map.

The man pulled out a folded piece of paper.

Namjoon : Thank you.

Man 2 : ...

Namjoon was the first to stretch his hand out, but seeing the blood-stained hand, the man gave the map to Jungkook instead.

We all gathered around to watch the map.

It wouldn't have felt like too far away before all this happened.

But at what now would be quite the distance away there was an area circled with a red pen on the map.

The name of the area was written next to it.

[Uninfected Protection Area E-03]

Looking at the map, it seemed to be a large statium.

Me : ...

We were all left speechless.

Man 2 : Tsk tsk, you guys really lived a tough life up until now, huh.

The man shook his head as he took the map back, folded it and put it back where he had kept it.

Man 2 : I recommend you start heading there soon. There are rumors they are closing off this area soon too.

Jimin : Thank you. But how about you?

Man 2 : Me?

He looked over past us.

Man 2 : There were some things still bothering me, but I guess I can finally let them go. It seems it's about time for me to go. Will you come too?

His question felt like he was asking us to go there together with him,

Jungkook slowly shook his head.

Jungkook : We have some friends back at our place. I think it's best if we bring them too.

Jimin looked at me.

Jimin : Taehyung, do you want to go ahead?

Me : No, it's okay.

I wanted to stay with the others and I didn't really feel like going together with that man, whom I didn't even know.

Man 2 : Alrighty then...I hope we'll meet there again. Be safe.

The man turned around and left.

Jimin : Let's head back. We have to tell the other guys back in the school.

Me : Yeah...

It was definitely good news.

But I was unable to be excited about it.

We ended our investigation early and walked back to the school.

It was a long, silent walk back.

......

The classroom was completely empty.

Had they already gone to rest?

Namjoon : It's been a long day.

Jimin : Yeah I'll be in my room getting some rest. Talk to you guys later.

Jimin was the first to leave, which was out of the ordinary.

Jungkook glanced at me and Namjoon before leaving.

Me : ...

It was just Namjoon and me left in the classroom lit up by the setting sun.

Namjoon was looking straight at me.

His stare made me feel like I was suffocating.

I was unable to breathe. Was it just my imagination?

As the evening sun painted the classroom in a dark orange.

the dark red stains on Namjoon's hands, face and even his clothes, were even more clear.

I want to escape this place.

Let's leave.

Me : I'll go and get some rest too. Wipe off that blood, Namjoon.

I hurried over to the classroom door.

It seemed to make a louder noise than usual as I shut it.

I felt a strange sense of freedom.

Feeling like my legs were about to give in, I barely kept myself standing by using the wall as support.

Jhope : Oh, Taehyung. Hey, hey Didn't I tell you to let us know you were back?

Noticing me in the hallway, Jhope walked over toward me with large steps.

I felt like being by myself...but since I couldn't get rid of this strange feeling it might have been a good thing that he was there.

Jhope : How'd it go?

Me : Well...I didn't get hurt.

But since we never decided to keep it a secret. I figured it would be fine to tell him.

Me : What would you do if you found out there was a safer place than here?

Jhope : Huh? I guess I'd wonder why we didn't know about it before and then I'd probably start packing right away? As long as it's not ridiculously far or something I mean. But why are you asking that all of a sudden?

Me : They say there's a Safe Zone out there, Jhope.

Jhope : ...?!

Jhope's face hardened as he realized what I was saying.

Jhope : You sure? How'd you find out?

Me : Outside, this man...told us.

Jhope : If he's right, then we should get going right away! And let the other guys...

The door suddenly opened, cutting Jhope off.

Oh, crap. We were right outside classroom 1-C.

Namjoon was standing there smiling, his face and hands now all clean.

Namjoon : You're right, Jhope. If that's really true, we should go right away.

Jhope : What...?

⚠︎End of Episode 22

⚠︎☠⚠︎☠⚠︎☠⚠︎☠⚠︎☠⚠︎☠⚠︎☠⚠︎☠⚠︎☠⚠︎☠⚠︎

Hey guy it's my new story. I hope you all liked the story. Please tell me in the comments should i continue or not and also about your opinion for this story and support my stories by votes and comments so that i can continue and write more stories.
Thankyou ♡♥︎♡

Please don't forget to vote ✌︎☻

Also daily update so stay tuned✓

I love you ❤︎