CHAPTER 10: HER ANGEL

My head hurted so much.My headache had gotten very worse after witnessing something that I would have never even imagined.

There he was,my oro raising his hands which had clutched the knife towards a woman who had blood oozing out from her neck.

Watching the scene ,my headache had gotten much worse.Its like I have lost control over my mind.

But my pain vanished as soon as I saw a baby near the woman .

Is he planning on killing the baby too?No I won't let that happen. I ran towards the baby, ignoring oro.

But I saw myself being pulled towards oro. He got me near him and kissed me.

'Baby ,what took you so long,you could have missed the fun.' He said in a raspy voice.

Anger and confusion took over me. I harshly yanked his hand. And my hand fiercely met his cheeks.

'What do you think you are doing? You are not my oro .He wouldn't do such things. ' I screamed at him.

'So it's you ?not her. Sorry my bad ' he said casually.

To say I was confused was an understatement.

' who else? Her ? Are you having a affair?' I asked as my heart is being broken into million pieces.

' Baby you are the only one in my life. Don't even speak of such things. I know this is confusing. But this is not a big deal. You go to the house and take rest ,I will come soon and join you.' He said and proceeded to take his steps towards the baby,who was crying loudly beside their mother .

That's when I noticed that the dead mother was none other than ella ,the 'high-school bitch'.

' ella ' I whispered with disbelief.

' oh you remember her? She bothered us so much in high-school. Her husband was a prosecutor, so I cannot lay my hands on her.but recently she divorced him for another man. So I have decided to get rid of her.' Oro said as he took the baby in his arms.

Ignoring the shocking news ,I proceeded towards him and snatched the baby from him.

' I will report you to police .' I said with my broken heart and went towards my car.

But oro snatched me ' Baby ,I won't harm you. But I can't do the same for the baby. ' He said in a dangerous way.

That's when I noticed a knife that had a symbol of chained angel wings. That's when I realized all the creepy murders were done by my husband.

His stepmother and stepsister.The old man who bothered us when we were kids and some others. They all had a chained wing carved on their skin.

It was him all along. When I was lost in my thoughts ,he snatched the baby away from me.

He raised his knife,but I rushed towards him and snatched the knife and baby and pointed the knife towards him.

' Baby ,you won't kill me.' He said in a calm voice.

Yes I won't. I can't. But the innocent kids he killed ,I thought about them.

Tears became unstoppable thinking what I am about to do. The worst thing in the world is being betrayed by someone you love.

He never betrayed my love,but betrayed my trust. So I betrayed him by plunging the knife into his heart.

I kept chanting that he was not my oro,but a monster.

Oro became limp. I can't take the scene . Oro lying in a blood pool near my foot.In his death bed just smiled at me and whispered his last ' I love you' to me.

I lost my every hope . I would have disappeared from my life ,but what pulled me to life was the little soul that now resides in my arms.

The little soul gave me hope to live. Sure it was a hard time raising you ,but as your mother,I will protect you from everything.

My love,My baby,My angel .

TO BE CONTINUED........