Clyde didn't say anything as he stared at Lincoln with a look.

Lincoln sighed, "I'll keep looking in my future visions to see if there's a way, but it hurts my head the more I try to unlock new visions."

"I see. That brings up my second question. What will happen to your family exactly?" Stella asked.

This got Ronnie Anne, and Clyde's attention.

"What do you mean?" Lincoln asked.

"Like, if you go through with this and let Lynn poison your family against you and kick you out of the house, and then we call the police, what will happen to your family?" Stella questioned.

"What do you think will happen? The parents will go to jail," Ronnie Anne stated.

"Yeah, I know that, but I mean the details. Not just the parents, I mean, the whole family. The parents, the sisters, the baby Lily, and you, Lincoln. What will happen when the authorities step in, and word gets out? Did your future visions show that or not?"

Lincoln took a moment to think and remember. His visions did show what would happen afterward, or at least he saw glimpses and images.

"Child abandonment is a felony, and in the state of Michigan, that's ten years in prison. However, when that happens, there are additional charges, such as child endangerment, neglect, and abuse. In the sense of my family locking me out of the house where I'm forced to sleep outside in the backyard can be considered Fourth-Degree child abuse where my parents failed to feed or shelter me properly. If I got hurt outside, then that's Third-Degree child abuse. That's a year to possibly life in prison. Child neglect alone is a year," Lincoln explained.

They walked slowly as Lincoln continued.

"I've seen visions where they're charged with just what they did to me and ones where they did to me along with child neglect for my sisters, which puts more time on their sentence. Either way, I've seen the hammer crack down hard on my parents, the press destroys their reputation, and I didn't see any visions of where they get out. So, most likely . . . they die in prison and never see freedom."

Stella and Clyde got chills hearing that while Ronnie Anne nodded in understanding. If there's anything the justice hates more than ordinary criminals, it's those who harm children, that's for sure.

"And your sisters?" Clyde asked.

"I've seen Lori charged as an adult for failure to report a crime and aiding in a crime. She's sent to a state prison for a year. My other older sisters all go to juvie for close to a year. Lynn gets five years for assault & battery, and threatening harm when she threatens to beat me with a baseball bat if I don't go to her game. All my younger sisters go to separate foster care homes, and the same goes for my older sisters when they get out of juvie. However—"

Everyone slowed to a stop. As they listened, Stella, Clyde, and Ronnie Anne, all had pensive and serious faces.

"—before they get locked up, they lose everything and everyone. Bobby breaks up with Lori, and she's rejected from Fairway University. Sam disowns Luna after she's kicked out of the band. Leni's friends don't ever speak to her. Luan loses Benny and her comedy business. Lynn gets blacklisted from every sport. Lucy loses her poetry society club and all her friends. Lola gets banned from all beauty pageants. In fact, all of them don't go to college. No college will take them. When they get out, most of them have a hard time finding a job, and some even have to go out of state to find work where no one recognizes them or knows them. All of this puts an unbearable amount of stress, plus the realization of what they did to me adds guilt to their sub consciences. Throughout their lives, I've seen visions, mostly images where they're filled with regret, guilt, and self-loathing. Some, like Luna, resort to drugs and alcohol to numb the pain . . . and none of them ever find love. The Loud name is a curse name after the trials. The news and media have spread it all over the country, and some places worldwide have heard of the famous court case. Lynn gets the worst of it because she's the one who starts all this. All my sisters hate her, disown her, and curse her for what she did. I've seen short visions where they're screaming at her and want me back – where they blame her for driving me away. Lynn realizes the gravity of her mistake and takes it harder than the rest. I've seen images where she doesn't live a long life."