Confirming that the camera would not capture him, he quietly walked behind Professor Harold.

    Harold is doing well now. It’s better. After reading the information, he turned sideways, "Have you finished using the computer?" " Yes." Yuezhao     smiled

    , "How is my test result?"

I glanced at the information.

    "Looking at it now..."

    Yuezhao reached out and grabbed his throat without hesitation, and before Harold could reach it, he snapped his neck with two clicks.

    He gently caught the limp Professor Harold, helped him sit on the desk and chair in the office, and made him stare at the computer.

    Before leaving, Yuezhao picked up the disposable gloves on the operating table and gouged out one of Professor Harold's eyes.

    Then, as if he just did a simple thing, he took off his suit jacket, put on the white coat that Professor Harold hung on the hanger, put on a mask, and took a last look at Professor Hadlow, Put the eyeball wrapped in a disposable glove into your pocket, push the door open and leave.

    Professor Hadlow has a lot of power in the base, and Yuezhao holds his eyeballs and passes through one protection after another unimpeded.

    He also met many people on the road, but he walked quickly, and he seemed to be in a hurry, often before those people could see clearly, he had already passed them.

    When he meets someone who really knows him, he pretends to be sent by the boss for inspection, and he can also get away with it.

    He walked to the depths of the research room, and the surrounding became more and more desolate and calm.

    When Yuezhao sneaked into the organization base, he got the truth, and Conan, who brainstormed all night, also encountered his new case when he was extremely tired.

    This is still a case that happened in the hospital, because he heard Yuezhao's story and wanted to get more clues about the organization, so he went to the hospital connected with the organization again.

    In the hospital, he encountered another murder case.

    Conan stripped the cocoons, locked the murderer bit by bit, and found the truth of the case.

    The case of the story is very simple. Because of the uneven distribution of spoils, one of them killed the other.

    He originally thought it was just an ordinary homicide case, but according to the clues, he discovered that the stolen money they shared turned out to be a case of organ trafficking. They seemed to transport fresh corpses from the organization's research institute, and then sold the corpse's organs .

    This kind of discovery is too appalling and has something to do with the organization.

    Conan immediately contacted Amuro Toru and asked what was going on?

    Amuro Toru is also investigating the affairs of this institute, and he was talking with researchers in the organization when he received a call from Conan.