3

Chapter 3 Honkai 003

    Tsukizawa Yu didn't know that his forum had been exposed, and he was working hard.

    The manga is about to come to his occasion, and he has to finish at least three months of work to make time for future actions.

    His life was at stake, and he had to go all out.

    While he was busy with work, the secretary suddenly walked in and said that it was a letter from the principal of the high school Ye Moth, asking him to come over.

    Tsukizawa Yu could smell the seriousness in Noctua's tone.

    His current status is only a non-staff member of the magic world, what is serious enough for him to go there?

    He didn't know the reason, so he drove to Gaozhuan with the feeling that the soldiers were coming to block him.

    Like Gojo Satoru, he had studied in a high school, and he was very familiar with the high school, so he didn't need others to receive him, and he walked to the principal's office of Noctua Moth by himself.

    Today was a fine day, the sun was shining brightly, passing by the playground, he found the first and second grade students gathered together.

    Wild Qiangwei grabbed the neck of the knotweed Yuren from behind, and said viciously: "...why? You must explain it to me today!" The

    knotted knotted Yuren groaned, extremely wronged: "Blame me!? It has nothing to do with me!"

    "You idiot! You didn't even notice such an obvious thing, it really is your fault!" "

    Hey!"

    The second grade gathered around to watch the fun, and the dog curled up sympathetically. Holding up a small sign to express fear, the panda's fluffy face was full of doubts.

    Fu Heihui looked at the farce in front of him speechlessly, and under his cold appearance, there was a trace of complexity in wanting to persuade him that he didn't know what to do.

    Tsukizawa Yuu walked over, "What are you doing?"

    Knotaba Yuhito stretched out his hand towards him, his eyes burst into tears: "Haru, help!"

    "Haru!" Maki's eyes lit up.

    After a lot of tossing, Ye Qiangwei finally let go of the knotweed stick, and the two stood obediently in front of Yue Zeyou.

    "So what caused the trouble?" Tsukizawa Yu asked helplessly.

    Yue Zeyou asked here, Ye Qiangwei hammered Knotweed's head again, "Isn't it because of this idiot, the two-faced Su Nuo's concern for Fu Hei is so obvious, this guy who has been with the two-faced Su Nuo all the time But I don't know it at all."

    "Idiot!" Wild Qiangwei said mercilessly, "Super idiot!"

    Knotweed held his hammered head, listlessly.