80

Chapter 80 Neptune 004【Modified】

    When Yuezhao checked the forum, in the coffee shop, Mori Kogoro and others were still talking with the client.

    Ue Sawako had been missing for many years, and Akira Kosaka was not in a hurry. He asked for leave at noon. After explaining clearly, he handed over the entrusted task to Mori Kogoro, got up and went back to work.

    Kogoro Mori received the commission, and under the stimulus of a huge commission fee, Dang even wanted to act.

    Amuro glanced at Conan, who was looking down in thought, and raised his hand to join.

    Mori Kogoro did not refuse.

    So, based on the information given by the client, they went to the police station to investigate the news, and then investigated the police station all afternoon, and obtained a bunch of information that they didn't know was useful or useless.

    Amuro Toru, who was following behind them, secretly called Kazama and quietly blocked Conan from getting the news.

    At night, Toru Amuro returned home and saw the manga update on the forum.

    That was exactly what happened at Café Poirot at noon.

    He came out of the bathroom wiping his head, his expression gradually becoming serious.

    All the cases drawn in the comics were solved by Conan. Toru Amuro guessed that even if he deliberately concealed it, the whereabouts of Ue Sawako would not be concealed for too long.

    Of course, the advantage is that sooner or later he will know Akira Kosaka's purpose, and the disadvantage is that Ue Sawako will be involved.

    Amuro wiped his wet hair.

    Now is not the time, he still can't relax his vigilance, he has to find a way to mislead Conan tomorrow.

    Toru Amuro made preparations for this, but it seemed that there was a force in the dark that wanted Conan to get the answer. The next day, before he continued to stare at Conan, news came from Kazama.

    The public security has a big task to fall on them.

    Toru Amuro has no skills at all, so he can only hastily hand over the task of misleading Conan to his subordinates.

    And when Toru Amuro finished his work as a police officer, he recovered and logged into the forum again, only to find that several chapters of the manga had been updated.

    In just a few days, Conan went through several cases.

    Toru Amuro also doubted whether the frequency of Conan encountering cases would be too frequent, but he didn't stay with Conan often, so he didn't have a deep understanding of this.

    Now he watched Conan encounter several cases in just a few days, and after each case, the bullet screen laughed and said that the god of death was coming, and he hesitated.