84

Chapter 84 Aquaman 008

    After Toru Amuro exchanged messages with Conan and returned home, it was already very late.

    Opening the door, there was a sudden silence in the ear, Toru Amuro suddenly felt a little tired.

    He hung his coat on the hanger and sat on the bed. He suddenly realized that everything he told Conan was too detailed.

    Those things, in terms of intelligence value, may not be important, but to him, they are vividly remembered and never forgotten.

    Toru Amuro pinched the bridge of his nose, waved Yuezhao's figure from his mind, and regained the vigilance and calmness that an undercover agent should have.

    He recalled what happened today, and opened the forum.

    As he expected, today's conversation between him and Conan was drawn in the latest chapter of the manga. The manga author even thoughtfully drew his memory in the form of a picture, which is exactly the same as the scene in his memory.

    This is simply not something humans can do.

    Confirming the weirdness of the system again, Toru Amuro continued to focus on the manga.

    During the conversation, he consciously made Yuezhao scary, making Conan vigilant, and the manga perfectly presented this point from his perspective.

    The cartoonist stubbornly refused to show Yuezhao's face, and replaced it with a shadow on the ground, presenting a grotesque and terrifying scene, but the paradox was that whenever the picture turned to Yuezhao, the cartoonist turned his hand, Neck, hair...describe in detail.

    Jade Finger has fair skin, and even the curl of her hair is beautiful.

    This painting method, even if the face cannot be seen, makes all readers realize that this human being with a demon-like heart has a unique appearance.

    These memories are drawn from his point of view. Most people think that this is a cartoonist's expression technique. In fact, this is his impression of Yuezhao at that time.

    Toru Amuro rubbed his nose, no matter how calm and rational he was in the face of a man who might have been his partner, it was impossible for him to have no fluctuations at all, and the perspective of observation would naturally deviate from time to time.

    The anger that was suppressed at the beginning was calmed down, and the complicated and intertwined mood of Yuezhao was replaced by a deeper mood. Amuro looked at everything that happened before, and as if to divert his attention, he opened the barrage of the manga.

    As soon as the barrage came out, he was indeed distracted.

    [Qingshan really wants to create another popular character. After the police academy chapter and Zero's daily life, he actually has another extra chapter. 】

    Toru Amuro was taken aback.

    The forum has undergone earth-shaking changes. In these few days, he has carefully figured out the new forum.