BONUS CHAPTER (LAST ACTUAL CHAPTER❗)

So... This is the last chapter ever in this book. And what do I have to say

...

Nothing 😁😁😁

&---------------------------------& 

"Why are you so sad son?" 

"I think you know why father." I said in a monotone voice. 

"Well you could atleast be a bit more enthusiastic about it. You were the one who decided to visit me afterall." 

"Well I didn't visit you for a particularly good reason." 

It had been 1 month since Noah died. I didn't know what to do, Noah was the one who guided me. But atleast he gave me a good start. 

A long time ago, father gave me a list of what I needed to do in life. I completed it a long time ago so why would he bring it up now? 

"Now son as you know, I told you to come here because of the old list I gave you. Well I have made another one that you'll do!" 

"No thank you father, I already know your plan quite well." 

"I don't think you understand my son. I'm not asking you," 

He stepped closer.

"i'm telling you." 

A shiver went down my spine. I dreaded to get on his bad side. 

"And I would advise you to complete this exactly how it is said or Vanessa's next." 

"You killed..." 

"Now let's not go further Michael. You know how I can get when you act emotional, like a woman." 

"Yes father. I will complete your list." I managed to get out, choking on my words. 

"Then it is final! Get out of my house before I kill you." 

&-----------------------------& 

So! You've made it to the end of my book! 

....... 

I COULDN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH THIS IS MY FIRST EVER STORY WITH OVER 600 READS!!! 

So you may be wondering what's next, I have thought about it and this is what I think will happen: 

The Future Book will happen BUT you have to comment which one you want!!! 

Completely Wattpad Au(quickly lovers) 

Or

Semi Wattpad Semi Normal Au (A SLOW burn) 

The next thing is I need to ask u guys! 

Other than Ennchael do you ship any other ships? And what other fandom ships do you like? 

I have a love story idea but I want it to be a ship that you guys will read! 

For example, I can do (future) Charlie X Elizabeth! 

So now you have finished this book. 

I hope we will meet again if you read another one of my books! 

Your Smile 100% Complete on Saturday 10th June at 16:16 GMT