There's A First To Everything

Guess who's here and hasn't written in her oc story since last year😍😍😍 

Also I HATE MY PHONE'S NEW UPDATE SM!!! IT CHANGED EVERYTHING 😭😭😭😭

----------------------------- 

It had been 1 month since I went to Noah's house and I made progress in my life, I guess! I found a part time job at a nearby Fazbear Entertainment. It didn't have a particular mascot, it was more like a workplace where you would be directed to a place like Circus Baby's Pizza World or Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. Thankfully me and Noah had the exact requirements for it. Keep in mind we were both still in school! So this was quite a good offer. 

The best part was after 5 nights of working there you would get £\$\€500! So it wasn't surprising when they needed new recruits everybody jumped to the opportunity. It was a miracle me and Noah got the job. 

On the day of the opening we had to be there quite early; infact it wasn't that fun waking up at 4:00am! 

"You ready Mike?" Noah asked.

"I guess so..." I said as I fixed up my name tag with the word 'Mike' written clearly on it.

"Hey, you ok?"

"I'm fine Noah, i'm just a bit tired! That's all!"

"If that's what you say. But atleast smile for me Mikey!"

My cheeks grew red as I heard nickname. I then showed him a slightly lopsided smile.

"That's what I like to see! Now let's go before we're late!" 

We headed out and walked there. It wasn't far. When I was next to him butterflies flew in my stomach. I was quite happy for him to walk with me, especially right next to me. 

Time passed quickly and we finally got there on time. We opened the door to see large groups of people laughing and chatting triumphantly.

I had noticed that each of them had different coloured blazers. Some were green, some orange but on group stood out. Two people were wearing purple ones, just like ours.

"I think that's our 'group'. We should go to them." I said.

Noah agreed then we walked over to them. 

"Hi," Noah said, "we must be colleagues or something!"

"Yeah I do think so. My name's Jeremy and she's-"

"Vanessa!"

"Ugh, she's always like that. Anyways what's your guy's names?"

"I'm Noah, he's Michael but you can call him Mike. He's a bit shy." Noah said, introducing me. 

"Hi..." I said trailing off at the end.

"You know Vanessa." I began.

"Yep, that's me!"

"I recognise you."

"Oh you do! It must be a coincide-"

"WAIT! You were in my little brother's class when I was like 15! That means you're like 15 now! How did you-"

"Well don't scream it out loud! Number 1 I am NOT 15, I turned 16 a month ago thank you very much!"

"You have to be atleast 18 to have this job!"

"Well Jeremy! Maybe I had to a bit of lying but it's only 2 years! No big deal! Now, more importantly, can I have all of your phone numbers!" She responded then pulled out a flip phone. 

Shortly after we gave her our phone numbers the owners announced who would be doing what. We all got schedules:

Week 1- From Monday to Friday alone at The Original Fazbear Entertainment.