My New Classmate

Came back to write!

------------------------------ 

I was zoning out. Flashbacks of random things kept on playing, I didn't even know what was happening! The people around me talked and talked like they couldn't keep their mouths shut.

I suddenly felt a presence around me. I looked up to see a joyful boy. He had slightly tan skin, diamond blue eyes, enchanted red hair and a wide pink smile.

"Hu-"

"Hi! You look lonely, are you lonely?"

"No?"

"Then what are you doing on your own?"

*And what was he doing in my personal space!* I said to myself.

"Well... First of all who even are you?" 

"Noah Carter. And you?"

He looked down at me. I felt as if I couldn't do anything just stare at him. His eyes glimmered at me and his smile wasn't forced or annoying, it was genuinely heartwarming. He looked like he was actually interested in me.

"Well? Are you gonna zone out again or what?" He said in a joking manner.

"M-micheal! My name is Michael Afton."

"Oh! I do know you! We used to be classmates!"

"Yeah?" I said trying to sound like I was In agreement.

Spoiler alert! I completely forgot. And you would think that after that much time of remembering old memories I would remember at least one with him. I didn't. 

"Your father is my inspiration! I would love to be like him one day! My family isn't that fun. I just have parents who are bakers."

" Well I wish my parents were like yours! I swear their crazy!"

He laughed. 

My face immediately turned bright red. He was... Adorable! His personality was fun, he had the most beautiful features and... Don't tell anyone but...

I would kiss him right there and then.

---------------------- 

It started out cringey ngl😭😭😭😭