'' Ella I would like for you to meet the two most important people of my life my nanna and her husband Albert and guys this is Ella and Hope '' he said introducing us while turning Hope towards them .

'' It's nice to meet you, Mr. and Mrs.. '' I said, pushing my hair back and forwarding my hands, trailing of not knowing their names.

' Oh dear, it's so nice to finally meet . This one won't stop talking about you . all I hear is Ella this, Ella that '' his nanna said coming forward and taking me into a hug, surprising me.

'' Nanna ..'' Nathan exclaimed in the background .

' Oh hush, you know I am telling the truth and dear I am Nancy, but please call me nanna, and he is Albert, my husband '' she said, pointing towards Albert still hugging me.

'' It's nice to meet you, Ella dear, and please don't mind my wife she is just very excited'' Albert said, shaking my hands after prying Nanna away from me.

'' But dear, you know how long I have been waiting for this moment. I thought for sure he was going to die alone and look he even brought a little fairy with him, "she said, pouting at Albert before going towards Hope, who hid her face into Nathan's neck.

'' Nanna, you are going make her run away,'" Nathan said, huffing .

'' Not before you do . Ella, do you mind if I carry Hope? "she asked, turning towards me .

'' You can try she usually doesn't go to strangers, but let me try'' I said, going towards Hope to take her from Nathan, who was reluctant to give her .

'' Hope baby, this is Nanna, and this is Albert they want to play with you. Will you say hi to them, baby?''I asked her after pointing towards them .

She turned her head towards them, then back at me , then back at them. After deciding that they were okay, she waved at them with her tiny hands, which looked more like grabby hand. It was so adorable to watch since she had her head on my shoulder, which made her chubby checks pressed up with a small pout appear on her lips.

' Oh my god, look at how adorable she is. Remember when Nathan used to be this cute. Now he is just a grumpy old man.'' she awed than rolling her eyes at Nathan, who grumbled.

''Oh how rude of me please come inside.'' Nanna exclaimed just now remembering we are still standing in front of the door.

We walked inside together, still looking around the house. The whole house had a modern design with an open floor plan. The color scheme was the same as the office black and Grey with white furniture . The kitchen was a dream of a chef.

I made Hope sit on my lap while Nathan sat right beside me after putting the dipper bag beside us . Albert sat in front of us while Nancy went to the kitchen to get water all while talking about Nathan more like embarrassing him.

While we were talking, Hope got restless to get down, so I let her crawl. As soon as her feet touched the ground, she started crawling around the coffee table like there was no tomorrow . It was like she had a sudden burst of energy inside her. It's hard to believe that this was the same girl who was hiding her face shyly a few minutes ago.

By now, Nancy also returned and was chuckling at Hope's tactic.Who was busy trying to chew the show piece that was on the table while staring at Albert, who was also playfully staring at her with narrowed eyes. Suddenly, she gave him a two teethed smile and covered her face shyly, which had us all laughing.

'' It looks like someone has crush on you,'" Nathan said teasingly while Albert picked her up, still laughing.

'' Nanna, it looks like you have competition and a tough one at that'' he continued winking at Nancy.