Chapter 14 part 2

Day 1:

Austin's P.O.V.

I woke up to a very obnoxious alarm going off outside of the closet. I didn't get up though, I was to tired. it stopped almost right away so I went back to sleep.

I started to wake up to someone shoving me. I groaned

"Hey Austin" I heard Bree whisper.

"What" I managed to sigh back

"My parents will leave around 7:30, but don't come out until around 8:30 just to be sure. bye text me if you need something." Bree quickly whispered.

I replied with an alright and then she was gone. I slept in until around 9:20 and got up. I quietly opened the closet door just incase anyone was still home. I tiptoed around the house to make sure it was clear, once I was done I started tearing into the kitchen.

I started with the cabinets

Granola bars - Ew

Pop tarts - I'll take one of those

Popcorn- no

Crackers- no

Pretzels- no

Doritos- hell yes

I stopped looking in the cabinets and started looking in the refrigerator

Milk - no

Condiments - no

Yogurt - no

Bagels - no

Cheese Cake - I'll take that

Orange juice - no

Root beer - yes

I stopped after that. I think it should be enough to hold me over for an hour.

I sat down in the living room and turned on the TV.

SpongeBob was on , and that is my shit. I watched spongebob for an hour and a half until I got bored.

Well...

I thought to myself

Now what?

I walked around the house and up and down the stairs a few times until I got an idea. I ran back into the kitchen and cleaned my mess and straightened up the living room. after I was done with that I went searching for the door that lead to the garage, once I had eventually found it I looked for a sled. I was 99.9% positive there would be one concentering the fact we live in Florida, and there wasn't one. I had another Idea. I found a trashcan in the garage and took the lid, it was big enough for me to sit crossed legged in. I grabbed the lid and rushed back inside to the top of the stairs. What I was about to do could possibly break something, weathering it being an object or a bone depended on me. I stood at the top of the stairs looking down I felt a smile grow on my face. I instantly sat down and adjusted myself to fit on the trashcan lid. once I was adjusted I pushed my self to the edge of the first step and waited.

Am I really going to do this? I questioned my self

Yes I am. and with that i pushed myself off the stairs.

I went flying down, struggling not to fall off the small lid of the trashcan. I could feel the air flying into my face

"WOOOOWHOO YEAAHHHAHA" I yelled. I was almost to the bottom I started to lean forward and the next thing I knew.. I was flipping down the last 5 steps. I felt some of my bones pop and I could tell there was gonna be some bruising but I was worth it. after my tumble down the stairs I looked around to see if anything on the stairs was broke or scratched. so far nothing. everything looked the same. I stood up brushed my hands together proud that I successfully pulled that off, besides of course my last few moments of flipping down the stairs.