The following days, the boys had the fun of their lives. They did BBQ with the neighbors, who were yeosangs high school friends. They all watched movies together. On another day, they went to the city of Stockholm, to shop clothes, see the culture there and at the end of the day they went to the amusement park, where they had lots of fun.

On their 7th day. The 4 members were at the house lake, Seonghwa cooking something, and Woosan kayaking somewhere around the lake. Meanwhile, Yeosang was preparing a surprise to Seonghwa since both of them would soon have their 1 year anniversary of being together as boyfriends.

Yeosang secretly walked to the water equipment house to see if the yetskii was all done. When he confirmed everything thanks to the help of his friends l, he made his way towards the house to find Hwa. Not before messaging Wooyoung telling Jim that they could eat all the food Hwa made and they should not wait for them. Which Wooyoung replied with a teasing emoji.

"Hwa! Are you here?" Yeosang entered the house looking for his boyfriend. As he looked around, he found the kitchen empty, but soon, a pair of arms surrounded him by his waist and pulled him up.

"AHH! Hwa, don't scare me like that, please! You're tickling me!" Said Yeosang and Seonghwa placed the younger on the floor again.

"Ready to eat?"

"I actually want to show you something first, can I?" Asked Yeosang already dragging Seonghwa out the house.

"Yeah, but let's put the food on the freezer first-"  "Don't worry, Seonghwa Hyung, San, and I will go eat now. You two enjoy!" Wooyoung said, smiling and doing weird faces, making San snatch him to walk faster into the house.

Yeosang sighed but got into his plan again. He guided Seonghwa to where the yetskiis are. There, they took the swimwests for protection, and Yeosang took the front seat to drive off.

The sun was barely setting, so the view was amazing. The pair stopped for a bit to make pictures of them towards the sunset, or just the image of the front vehicle with the sky. A bit later, Yeosang arrived with Seonghwa to a little Port, where his friend Yeonjun was waiting.

The two smiled at each other, and Yeonjun took the ride back with the yetskii, not before saying, "Have a great night!"

"What's going on, Sangie? I don't understand why he leave and how will we return with the others?" Seonghwa looked like a confused puppy but Yeosang just smiled back and dragged him to the little house that was just a few meters from the water.

Once they entered it was full with red flower petals on the floor. 'I told yeonjun not to do that' mumbled yeosang in sigh. He still stood to his plan though, and walked hand in hand with Seonghwa to the balcony, where a table with dinner awaited them. It was cutesy decorated with lights and plants and instrumental music in the background.

"Surprise! It's for our first anniversary! I hope it's not too much for your liking." Yeosang got immediately hugged by Seonghwa.

"Aw, Sangie, you didn't have to do this. But I truly love it here, everything you've done for this trip is amazing, thank you so much."

The couple spent the evening having their dinner, watching the sunset from a sofa and later bathing in a jacuzzi that was inside the little house. They talked there and had their little moments until they went to sleep.

The next morning, yeosang woke up looking to his side, where the bed was empty. He panicked for a moment, but once he went out, he sighed in relieve. Seonghwa was in his swim suit ready to have a little swim in the morning lake. He didn't take long to take his swimsuit too and jump in the water with his lover.

They laughed, talked. Were having little cute moments. And as they were smooching each other [lmao] they heard a click and turned towards the land. There was Yeonjun taking pictures of them. They laughed it off and it was time to go back.

The trip was only a 10 day trip. The four ateez members had incredible time. They posted many pictures for atinys, trying no to show their location or with who they were but that last part was too easy to guess.

The morning before the flight. Seongsang were walking in the city with woosan. Each of them wore either a cap or sunglasses to try to blend in the public. They reached a point perfect to take pictures. Yeosang made some of the other three. Then they took pictures odlf woosan and then the opposite. San took pictures of Seonghwa with Yeosang.

"These will be a great memory to hold on onto." Said Seonghwa watching the pictures on his phones. He scrolled seeing some of their drive in the lake, when Wooyoung tried making popcorn and it almost burned the kitchen. Pictures of the BBQ with the neighbors and then pictures of him and yeosang. A few when they were on the small house.
He discovered a picture most likely made by yeosang, it was Seonghwa taking off his shirt to go swimming. A perfect shot to tease the younger later.

"What are you smiling at?" Peeked yeosang.

"Nothing, just noticing how you like it when I dress my clothes down. You even took a picture with my phone without realizing." Teased Seonghwa as Yeosangs face became red and tried to snatch the others phone.

"Next time, I let you personally take my clothes off if you want." Whispered seonghwa getting a light punch in return.

They laughed it off, but little did Seonghwa knew, that Yeosang wasn't so innocent for that.

○●◇○●◇○●◇○◇●◇

The return flight was long. And exhausting. Same as the airport arrival. Many fans were waiting for them somehow, but with patience and time they got to their vans. The couple spent the rest of their vacation on each other's dorms. Reminding of the good times in Sweden and hoping to go alone next time for some more privacy.

BONUS

In Mingis room, there he was with Yunho just chilling in the room.

"Do you think that atiny knows?" Asked Yunho suddenly.

"About what? Woosan? Probably yes. Seongsang, I'm not quite sure. Us? They don't have a clue. Or HongJong? Even those two don't know what they feel." Answered Mingi unbothered.

"Hongjoong and Jongho? For real?. Though, I wanted to ask about Hwa Hyung and Yeosang. One of them posted accidentally a picture of their hands Interviewed on Twitter but it got deleted a few seconds later. Fans might think the worst." Worried yunho.

"Atiny won't ever judge what we like. I know they can support us. So stop worrying Yuyu, and let's sleep. Im sleepy. Come cuddle?"

Mingi and Yunho ended up cuddling to sleep.

__________THE END______
My stories are getting too random. Pls someone give me a plot and I write smth out of it.

And thanks for 4k reads?!?!? Mum, I'm famous.

See you next time!!