48. The fight

"You shouldn't mind the ones who don't care, if they don't care about you, your happiness or anything that has something to do with you, then they don't deserve to be part of your life"

---

You saw Allison and Lila fighting.

You saw how Allison felled to the ground "No. Allison" Luther shouted and rushed over to her.

Lila smiled as Allison was fighting to breath while Luther was trying to get her to breath.

But then she was hit by an energy ball that sent her flying through the house before she landed on the ground with a grunt.

Lila got up and saw you landing in front of her "We're a family, you mess with one of us, you mess with us all, bitch" you said before you threw a punch at her, hitting her in the face.

"Cute" Lila said and kicked you in the face "Is that the best you got?" you asked and swung a kick at her but Lila dodged it and throw a punch at you.

You then swung a kick at Lila, hitting her in the face, before you threw a punch at her but Lila kicked you in the stomach making you stumble back.

Lila grabbed you by the throat and lifted you up "There is something I always wanted to tell you" she said before she grab tighter around your throat "You are just as annoying as your boyfriend Five" Lila said before you threw her a little bit backwards.

You quickly got up "Five means the world to me. So if you want him you have to go through me first, because I will give my life for him" you said as your eyes started glowing bright red and red mist-like shapes energy whisps appeared around your hands "It sound like you love him" Lila said, but you didn't say anything "How sweet, love" Lila said sarcastic before her eyes glowed red too.

You pushed her away with your powers, but Lila has just moved just a few feet away because she used a force field. "So you can mimic other's superpowers, that explain it" you said.

"Of course you would know that quick. You're the smartest of  the group" Lila said as she tilted her head before she pushed you away with your own powers.

You created a shield in front of you before blasting her but she dodged and hit you instead causing you to flew backwards and landed on the ground.

You spit out some blood out of your mouth as you got up "Have I told you that I have actually missed you?" you said sarcastically "The feeling's mutual" Lila said sarcastically before she threw a punch at you but you stopped it with your powers.

"I should have killed you when I had the chance" she said "Well, the last time you try, you were too weak" you said "Then I should have make sure that you were dead when you landed in that alleyway. I thought it was enough to hit you in the head. 'Cause you weren't breathing when you fell to the ground, I thought you were dead so I just left you" Lila said.