0. Introduction

(A/N: A little reminder, I have also changed Five's age in this book. His body is 16 and his consciousness is 35. He was in the apocalypse for 22 years. So he is five years older than Natalie and his siblings instead of 28)

This first part will follow season 1 of The Umbrella Academy

---

A little about you.

Your name is Natalie Eversun. You are smart and sweet woman, you have being through a lot shit and bad things in your life but you haven't let it get to you.

You are a caring and kind person that always think about others before thinking about yourself, you put others before yourself, you are always ready to help and you would put your own life at risk to save the people you care about.

Even so you have very strong and powerful powers and can easy destroy the world, you don't take advance of that. You hate killing and hurting people.

You have a kind heart and you would never hurt a fly unless you don't have a choice or if you have to protect the people you love.

People can always count on you and you are loyale and you always have people's back. 

You are always ready to do anything to protect and save the people you love.

You are also very good at persuading others and always want to talk before fighting.

You are very persistent, never giving up and telling others to hang on. You have natural fighting skill and great speed.

You are very persevering in achieving your goals, you still cares very much about the well-being of your friends and family.

You hate people who only care about power, treat people like garbage and who kill just for fun, evildoers make you angry.

You knows right from wrong.

You faces hardships with a calm attitude and you take any situation calm.

You are very smart and brave, you are not afraid to stand for what is right and say what's on your mind.

You are meek, polite, confident, quite calm and smart. You often gets a bit shocked and cries when facing the death of your friends or family.

You are caring, peaceful and fair. And is good in seeing the good in people and bring that out of them, even so they don't see it themself.

---

On the first day of October 1989, 43 women around the world gave birth. This was unusual in the fact that none of these woman had been pregnant when the day first began.