I pointed my gun and shot him but huh! What he dodged it...how the fuck!!! i tried to shoot him again but in seconds he was standing in front of me and pushed me hard and kicked the gun out of my hand.

I've noticed that not even once he harmed me...

I stood up and again tried to take him down but fuckk his reflexes are on another level like he already know where the hell I am going to hurt him..

His one hand grabbed my hand and the other my waist he pushed me in the desk and caged me...I tried to free myself but couldn't do anything.
Instantly he took my both hands in his one big ass hand and locked it.

I struggled but couldn't do anything he even locked my legs between his big one's. I moved his hand away from my waist and shitt..I know what he's going to do.. I started struggling more but failed he moved his hand infront of my face and took my mask in his hand and snached it.

He saw my face..and I know by my clothing and special dagger and gun that have my initials on it, he already figured out that I am Phantom.

He was going to say something but his man came rushing in all 8 of them. I saw Dante,Lorenzo and Luca.
''Capo stai bene e chi è lei?'' Dante asked in italian. I know a little bit of italian so I understood what he said.

(Translation: Boss are you okay and who is she?)

I looked shadow in the eyes and still he didn't utter a word from his mouth it feels like he don't have words to say. I don't know why the fuck he's shocked maybe he didn't expected this sudden attack maybe that's why.

I felt that i saw that his eye colour changed for a nano second but maybe I am hallucinating I ignored it.....

''You are fucking lucky shadow I couldn't kill you today but soon I will that's phantom's promise'' I declared and people in the room gasped because nobody here didn't knew who Phantom actually was till now.

''Mate'' he whispered softly.

What?...what does that mate mean .I gave him a confused look and on the other hand he was looking at me like I was something worth looking at.

I saw shuffling behind him one of his man took something out like a gun but it was not a gun they put something in it and pointed at me...and shot me.

As soon as that thing hit me I instantly started feeling light headed i couldn't handel my body it felt like jelly. And then I heard him shouting at his man but I couldn't understand what he said...his voice was faint. My body was jelly I felt him supporting me..my vision was a little blurry but I could see the worry on his face.

Why he's worried about me? Is he insane the person who came to kill him..he's worried about me..

I felt him picking me up in bridal style and started walking out I tried to get out of his grip but failed.(keyword: tried).

After some time darkness gave me it's hand and I took it...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I flickered my eyes and opened them...I saw that I was in a dark yet beautiful bed room and tried to get up but I saw that I was chained to the bed..Great!

I tried to free myself but couldn't it is some weird kind of chains the one's that I never saw..After struggling some time I stopped I felt something stinging in my neck that's where they shot me with that weird thingy...

I heard a click and saw an aged lady dressed like a maid ''Ma'am here's your dinner I will help you eat it here'' she forwarded the fork in front of my mouth but I moved my head to the other side and politely told her ''I don't want to eat..tell that shadow to come here I want to talk to him now..tell him stop being a coward, tell him to face me.''

She sighed and said ''Ma'am, sir ordered me to make sure you eat something because it's necessary...the thing you were hit with after waking up you have to eat something or it's going to affect you body.''
''I said tell him to come here and talk to me now'' I told her and it gave her the sign that there's no use in arguing with me.

She sighed again and left with her food, What's up with that woman always sighing..

I took a look around the room it was indeed beautiful, dark and giving the aesthetic vibes I saw outside the window and saw a forest...now that's more awesome I am at the middle of God knows which forest..

I was waiting for him to come I just don't understand one thing why he hasn't put me in some kind of cell or basement why in this room and why I am not half broken

Only he can answer my all why's...

I snapped out of my thoughts when I hear a click and the door opened and he came in finally.

He came near me and sat with crossed legs on the big couch that was in front of me. ''Just end this here because if you don't I sure as hell will...whenever I'll get a chance, and if you think you can get any information out of me then die starving for that'' I told him without showing any emotions.

''I will never ever going to kill you amóre and I don't want any information, after 10 fucking years I found you finally.'' He stated and exhaled softly.

What the....oh lord is he a physco what is up with him?.....

I just want to crawl out of here now..

_____________________________________________

Published: June 07.
Words: 1558.

Hey sweet peas♡ I hope you liked the chapter.

☆Tell me the best part that you liked◇

☆Comments so I can communicate with you guys♤

•Vote and share•

-Bubiee♡♡