Unexpected Love. 9

☀️🌻♥️

----

"Yes, luv?" Cathy said she received a call From Buntao.

"I'm sorry ma'am but,  Mr Suppasit ordered me to call  he is Now in MG's Resto bar." the boy said on the other line.

" Okay! I will come, just look at him for me for a while okay"  Cathy didn't wait the person on the other line to answer he hang up the phone already and get her car key stepping out inside her office heading to parking lot.

After sometime of driving Cathy arrived at the Bar. She park her car and Hurriedly went inside. She's roaming her eyes around looking for her Bestfriend.  After sometime  he finds Buntao and she come closer to that spot.

"Good evening Ma'am, " one  of the waiters in that Bar greeted her.

" Good evening , thank you for  taking care of him, can you help me to get him inside my Car." Cathy said.

The waiter nodded and Help Cathy.

" Thank you," Cathy said again to the boy she even give  money.

The waiter smile and Thank her too.

Buntao is so  drunk and waisted, Cathy decide to bring Buntao in  her condo Cathy ask the guard to help her carry Buntao up to her condo. She put Buntao in the sofa inside She taking care of him just like before everytime Buntao got wasted like this it's been a while since she saw her Bestfriend on this situation.

....

"Good morning luv" Cathy greeted Buntao, he's awake.

Buntao hold his aching head due to hang over. " Good morning too. Luv"

" Here" Cathy give something to Buntao " drink that so you can feel better"

Buntao remember what happened between him and Gat at that Party,

" I just want to be happy luv, " he utter " but why it is hard for me to get that."

Cathy sat beside Buntao, then Buntao  lean his head on Cathy's shoulder.

" What happened? " Cathy ask.

"Gat and I confess our feelings at the Party, then i told him that we can't be together as we are both married. it is enough for me to knew that we are in
the same pace." Buntao says.

" As I told you before, it's  not too late, you can divorced Venikah,  so that you can be freed in  that marriage who knows,  the right time will come for you and Gat. " Cathy said

Buntao just keep on silent.

" Please do as I say, luv, do this not for you and  Gat but for your self. " Cathy added.

" I will talk to Venikah about this luv, thank you for taking care of me as always" Buntao said and kissed Cathy's forehead" love you"

Cathy patted Buntao's shoulder." Your welcome luv, what are  friends are for" Cathy smile.

~~~~

"  Good evening Miss Cathy," said Gat's manager,

" Yes, P Good evening too, how may I help you?" Cathy said.

" Can you  please pick up Gat he is drunk  and it's not Good if I will send him to his house. " Gat's manager said.

" Yes, P,  Send me the place  i will be there."  Cathy says.

" Yes, Miss Cathy, Thanks I will send you the address." Gat's Manager exclaimed and cut the call.

Meanwhile Cathy is,  preparing to pick  Gat he already knew why Gat behave like that.  Gat's manager send the place and Cathy immediately went there.

After sometime of droving the way Cathy came at the place Gat's Manager   come closer to his Car Together with Gat.  Cathy open her car so that Gat can get inside.  Gat's manager Put him in the front seat.

" Thanks P, I will manage from here so you can go home." Cathy said.

" No worries, Miss Cathy,  are you  sure, you can handle Gat he is drunk." Gat's manager little bit worried

" Yes I am sure P,"  Cathy smile and start the engine of her car." Take care your way home P"

Gat's manager nodded and   close the door and then   Cathy drove away.

.....

Cathy bring Gat on their house, he ask the help of their guards and house helper  Carried Gat inside. His room

" Thankyou, you can rest now" Cathy says.

" Okay Ma'am, " they said

Cathy get the basin, with water and face towel to wipes Gat's body.

"Why on earth you are suffering like this lil bro" 

Cathy exclaimed while cleaning her Brother. She was about to stood up when Gat held her hand. And murmurs.

"Stay with me Sis, don't leave me."

Cathy smiled even if Gat is   drunk  he  can still  recognized  her touch. As her brother says. Cathy stay and laid beside him. Take a rest.

....

Cathy wake up first,  she get up went down stairs to prepare something for her brother.  After sometime she finished. She climbed upstairs back in Gat's room. She immediately. Put the  food tray she carry,  when she saw Gat hugging himself crying.

" Hey! What happened why are you  crying?"  Cathy join Gat on his bed and hug him tight.

" Why,? I'd Tried to forget him, to forget the pain but I can't, I miss him Sis, miss him so much."  Gat said crying.

Cathy Just consoling her brother, " it's alright dear, just cry it all, you gonna be fine."

Gat cried more. On her Sister embraced after sometime he fix himself and smile.

" Good morning dear."  She greeted Cathy

" I didn't knew, the famous actor  Got Crazy because of love." Cathy mock Gat.

"  I kissed him? " Gat suddenly utter.

" Kissed who? " Cathy just go with the flow.

" Mr, Suppasit? " Gat answer.

" And what's does it feel? " Cathy ask.

" He is Good and felt heaven. I'm so happy that time."   Gat smile touching his lips.

Cathy shake her head watching her brother doings " can't believe this is happening"  her thought

" But that happiness vanished turn  into misery, why can't we be  together Sis? Why I cant be with the person I truly love.? " Gat sadly said

" Divorced  Wasita and be freed, " Cathy shortly said.

Gat look at her sister" do you think, Divorcing Wasita can help my situation and get rid the pain what I am feeling right now? Gat ask her sister.

" I don't know, But who knows time will come , you and Buntao meet again.  At least you are already  freed. "

Cathy said, Gat keep silent and cage himself on his sister embrace,