Melanie and Milita smiles at this.

Melanie: "Good answer, Y/N."

Miltia: "There's hope for you, yet."

After giving Y/N the crash course, Y/N is now outside of Junior's, holding on some fliers. From what the twins told him, conversation is a good way of persuading potential customers. The only issue is that Y/N doesn't know how to tell who would be interested.

Y/N: ("Well, there's nothing I can do, but to gain experience.")

He looks around, trying to examine who would be interested in coming into Junior's. Y/N then spot a couple of guys walking down the sidewalk.

Y/N: ("From the way they dress, they're not from Vale. Probably tourists or here for work? Whatever, they're talking about what to do with their evenings, so this is my chance. Redemption!")

Y/N takes a deep breath before approaching them.

Target #1: "I heard that there's supposed to be a famous restaurant around here."

Target #2: "You sure want to blow all our daily allowance on that?"

Y/N: "Yeah, doesn't sound like a good idea. What about ome drinks and company to go with it?"

Target #1: "Huh?"

Target #2: "Excuse me?"

Y/N: "Sure, a meal at a famous restaurant may sound like a good idea, especially if at someone else's expenses... But if you want to go somewhere else afterwards?"

The two share a look before looking back at Y/N.

Target #1: "Well... when you put it like that."

Target #2: "The thing is, we're just here for tonight and going back tomorrow. We have no idea where to go..."

Y/N smiles at this.

Y/N: "Then, come to Junior's! They cook, they got cocktails, and they... uh, they got the Malachite Twins."

Target #1: "The what now?"

Y/N gave them a flier to see what he means. After a few seconds of examining their fliers, they quickly respond.

 Target #1 & #2: "Wow. Is this real?"

Y/N: "Well, buy a drink and I'm sure they'll be happy to share it with you."

Target #2: "... oh, whatever! It's the company paying!"

Target #1: "You only live once! Thanks, kid!"

They head inside the nightclub, while Y/N stare after them.

Y/N: "Thanks for your patronage!" ("Yes! First attempt was a success!")

Y/N think that maybe he got a knack for this as he's feeling pretty confident, until he realizes something.

Y/N: ("Wait, I was confident when I was being a host and then... that happened.")

Back with the twins, they were spectating Y/N, watching him talk to other potential customers.

Miltia: "Well, what do you know. He's not half-bad. He has a way with people, doesn't he?" 

Melanie: "Could be luck."

Miltia: "Or talent."

Melanie: "I don't believe in talent for this stuff."

Miltia: "The hell you don't. You took to this job like it was second nature. I'm the one who has to work hard and has to perfect my craft."

Melanie: "What craft is there in entertaining a bunch of drunk losers and taking their lien? You just do it."