Final Reckoning of HATE. Quest for Emeralds. God vs Devil.

Start from the beginning

Gaster: Yes I do. Let's go. He said while teleporting them into room. 

Everyone appeared before souls. Sans grapped them with his blue magic. He thought about how to use them, but he decided to give them to Flowey. Yes they can do more good to him or Gaster. Making both of them tremendously more powerful. However his gut feeling told him that Flowey will be the best for the job. He made souls Fly to Flowey.

Flowey: Wait you trust me? Flower asked quite surprised by his long enemy actions. He did not expect something like this to happen. 

Sonic Sans: Yea, well you will be more useful and powerful with them. Also I feel like it's right decision. Sans simply replied. 

Flowey absorbed all six souls becoming. Omega Flowey. His gigantic version that he can turn into, when he has six souls. Power that Flowey has is quite incredible, but Sans was able to defeat it even before he was bestonefed power from Emeralds. Gaster also summoned his hands, while Sans just waited for Chara. 

Chara felt it and then said. 

How PREDICTABLE c Chara

Chara glitched right into the room, where Flowey, Sans and Gaster where in. Along side Frisk. They were in fight mode already being ready for Chara. She laughed at them thinking they could win this fight. Albeit only Sans could do that, but others present in this room had nearly no chance in victory. Maybe they can survive for some time, but ultimately Sans will be only one fighting with her by the end of this face-off. 

Chara: How naive, if you really think that you have a chance to kill me. You surely are mistaken. You see this. Orbs that are similar to Souls float to her. 

Chara: This is determination extracted from the past. It was never used for some reason remaining useless, until now. This will serve as a good power up for me and making your job harder. I am megalomanian after all. She said this all with creepy smile. Her knife became multy-colored. Now she possesed abilities quite familiar to Gaster's, but a bit different. 

Chara turned her knife to purple mode. She slashed at Gaster. Who had created a barrier from his green hands to defend from her attack. It failed to reach Gaster. Who decided to protect Frisk with his one hand creating a shield. He then turned all remaining hands into red ones to fire beam at Chara to make her pay. However she shielded herself with her green knife by creating shield with her knife. After Flowey also tried to assault Chara by bombarding her with his attack. However she countered them with shielding once again.

But she gets smacked in face by Sans who used his immense speed to get her. She travelled a long distance before crashing into a floor. She recovered quickly only to be restricted by Gaster's light blue hand. She did not fret, when Flowey thought it as good opportunity to attack her with his spiky wines. Chara teleported away, while sending her slash at flowey. But Sans retracted it to another direction just in time to prevent Flowey from being hit by this deadly hit. 

Chara smiled. All combatants were serious as ever. Chara send her slash once again. Flowey countered with his wines, them ebing destroyed. He then send his pillets. Chara jumped to avoid them, but got Gaster's red hand beam to face. However she teleported right into moment, only to be hit by Sans crashing into ground once again. She then got Flowey by her wire like Gaster's ocean hand. She pullled hard enough to decapitate Flowey or rip his hand off. He felt immense pain and agony, while covering his hand. 

Gaster and Sans widen their eyes at that. It angered Gaster, who decided to become truly serious. He had to use all his hands leaving Frisk's protection. It was not a good decision. He then attack with all red hands. But Chara easily countered with her green shield. She then realized that Firsk are left defendless, which means she can use it to her advantage. She immeadeately send her slash after Gaster. Who had to use all his hands to protect himself, but it was a delay. Real thing has gone after Frisk. Gaster realized in when it nearly killed Frisk. However Sans was in front of her in an instant. But Gaster was still fast enough to take this hit by teleporting in front of Sonic Sans.  He took insane damage and was nearly killed by this powerful move. He laid to ground on knees smiling being glad that he protected his son. 

What if: Glitchtale\MultiverseOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara