Yandere Vampire Male Reader X Human Turned Yandere Vampire A.L. and DXD Girls 🍋

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Louis: Oh Y/N, you're so kind

Y/N: Allow me to take you home.

Louis: (smile) I've got a better idea, why don't I take you home instead? And besides, this party is boring anyway.

(Y/N smiles and nods. As they look at each other's eyes, Y/N hypnotizes her, and they go to Y/N's castle, where they have some wild sex, and Y/N bites her, turning her into a vampire. She then pins him and rides him like a cowgirl.)

Louis: (moans) I love you so much, Y/N. Please, love me too.

(Y/N then moves his hips, and as they keep doing it, they cum and drift off to sleep.)

(Next night, Y/N had gone to a casino, where he met Koneko and Ravel.)

(A/N: Pretend Koneko's ears and tail are fake

(A/N: Pretend Koneko's ears and tail are fake.)

Ravel: Welcome to Kuoh Casino.

Koneko: How can we help you, sir?

Y/N: Well...

(Y/N then hypnotizes both of them and they go to a private room in the casino, where they have a threesome with Ravel sitting on his face and Koneko riding him like a cowgirl.)

Koneko: (moans) Never thought such a cock would feel so good.

Ravel: (moans) Keep licking me, Y/N;

(They keep having their fun until they eventually reach their climax. After they're done, Y/N bites them, turning them into vampires.)

(Next day in a pool, he met Rias Gremory and Akeno Himejima. The latter smirks seductively at Y/N.)

Akeno: Ara ara

Akeno: Ara ara... look what we have here.

 look what we have here

Rias: Hello, big boy.

Y/N: Hello, pretty girls.

Akeno: What is a stud like you doing here by yourself?

Y/N: I'm just here to take a swim.

Rias: Well, we can give you something much better.

(Y/N smirks as he hypnotizes them.)

Y/N: Now you're speaking my language.

(Then he bites them, turning them into vampires, and then they have a threesome. Some minutes later they finish their fun, and Y/N takes them to his castle.)

(And last, but not least, Y/N is seen in a cafe, where he suddenly sees Venelana Gremory about to be harassed by some parents, and then he hides before turning into a bat which enters the cafe and scares the perverts.)

Pervert 1: (scared) BAT! BAT! BAT! BAT!

(Everyone, except for Venelana run away scared of the bat, who goes to the Men's restroom and reverts back to Y/N, who approaches her and pretends to not know what happened.)

Y/N: Whoa, what happened here?

Venelana: I don't know... some perverts tried to harass me, and suddenly some kind of bat came along and scared everyone away.

Y/N: Hmm... I see...

(Then he helps her up, and they stare at each other, which gives him the opportunity to hypnotize her.)

Y/N: How about coming with me to my castle?

Venelana: Okay, Y/N.

(Y/N then takes her to his castle and has sex with her in a doggy position.)

Venelana: (moans) Yes, pound my ass, pound it, pound it!

(Y/N then pounds her ass, and eventually cums inside of her. Then he bites her, turning her into a vampire.)

(Some weeks later, some police officers are seen going close to Y/N's castle as they heard rumors of the girls being kidnapped.)

Officer 1: Are you sure it's here? What if those are just rumors?

Officer 2: You've got a point, who could ever get to build such a castle?

(Suddenly some figures are seen gliding from the skies, it's Y/N and his girls with vampire wings.)

Officer 3: (scared) It's... it's...

Officer 1: (scared) VAMPIRES!

(They try to run away, but the vampires block their way and grab their necks as they struggle. Y/N and his girls bite their necks making them scream in agony as they suck their blood. Then they laugh maniacally as the officers got killed by them. The guys who wanted to marry them tried their luck, only to share the same fate as the officers. Since then nobody had ever dared to disturb them again.)