"Wow." Dean nodded. "I guess you really did end up getting everything we had ever talked about. And I mean, that in a good way." He said quickly as Y/n had turned around to scowl and be cross with him.

    "We just wanted to give Grace the life that we never had growing up, Dean. That's all." Sam shrugged. "We are about five minutes away. We just have to get Grace to bed and then we can answer all the questions you have." Sam explained.

They pulled into the dark driveway. Sam and Y/n hissed as their breathes caught in their throats. Sam left the headlights on that pointed towards the yellow house that sat in front of them and they looked at each other.

    "What?" Dean asked cluelessly.

    "Dean, watch over my baby." Y/n growled. She took the pistol from the glove compartment and cocked it back. Quickly she jumped from out of the car and nearly ran for the house.

    "Someone's been here." Sam growled. He looked back at his brother and the little girl sleeping in her car seat. "I know you will, but keep her safe, just for a minute."

Before Dean even had the chance to nod in response. Sam had also jumped from the car and ran towards his girlfriend and their house. The door was slightly cracked and open, windows blown out. As soon as the pair walked through the house it looked like a tornado had been run through it and it smelled of Sulfur. Y/n's knees weakened as she saw the damage. Their house... their belongings. Sam quickly wrapped an arm underneath hers to help keep her up. He even had a few tears in their eyes.

How could everything go from so peaceful to disastrous so quickly. The thoughts running through both of their minds is what if they had been home? What about Gracie and why was this happening to them? Y/n walked further into the house, gun still raised with Sam by her side. The quick flutter of wings caught both their attention as they walked back towards the living room. Castiel laid down on the couch, covered in blood and bruises. Y/n gasped and ran to him quickly. She began fussing over him.

    "Oh, my Chuck? Cas? Are you okay? What happened?" She asked quickly and Cas put his hands on her's breathing heavily.

    "It's not my blood. It's demons." Cas huffed and she relaxed only slightly.

    "What do you mean, Cas? Why were demons in our house?" Sam asked.

    "The same reason they always come around, why else?" Y/n sighed and ran her hand through her hair. "To try and kill the Winchester bloodline. Something's got them acting up again."

    "You are right, Y/n." Cas said simply. "Where is Dean and Grace?"

    "In the car. He's keeping her safe." Sam said. He walked over to the window and looked out into the dark driveway seeing the car just fine and Dean watching the house.

    "We can't stay here. It's not protected well enough if they were able to get through that easily." Y/n said quickly, helping Cas back to his feet. "At least until we can find out what's going on."

    "We'll have to go back to the bunker." Cas stated and the two adults nodded in agreement. "I'll go speak with Dean." Cas nodded and walked out of the house.

    "Should have expected that our life was getting a little to easy, huh?" Y/n sighed.

Sam smiled sympathetically at her and walked to her, engulfing her into a hug. She snuggled into his chest taking the brief moment to relish in the comfort and safety of his arms. Sam towered over her and enjoyed the brief moment too, leaning a bit and laying his head on top of hers.

    "I'll grab some of our things, if you wanna pack up some stuff for Grace." Sam said sadly and then let out a large sigh. "She's going to hate leaving her room behind. We just barely painted it." He chuckled slightly, making Y/n giggle too.