𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘_𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ♔︎

Start from the beginning

Astoria Bonneville is an woman, a wife and mother, that is serious when it comes to one thing.

Her family.

And she has seen her older daughter cried one time only, and that was when her grandmother was hospitalized.

Avery and her grandmothers' love is totally different. She made it known that no other woman, comes before her grandmother.

So for Astoria to see her daughter crying for just an girl that she was watching all along. Made complete sense.

It made more than sense to her, as she figured and realized that the girl, her daughter cries over is her mate.

Ava hair was a mess, she just sat on the same couch that Rosa loves to sit on for almost everything.

Most of the girl's clothes was left over at her mansion, and all Avery started doing was smelling the girl's clothes, scent.

"M-mother... I feel like if I don't hear her voice, I'm going to go insane. I want her back." Avery for the first time, broke down infront of her mother.

Her mother held onto her, soothing her hair back and rubbing her daughter's shaking back.

Astoria always has advices for all her three daughters, and before Ava met Rosa like for real. Ava didn't believe in advices.

She'd think all the time: 'that accepting advices or for the weak and insecure. She was none of both'

And the tables spins around to her. In which her insides was ripping to threads, and her head having a terrible headache.

Her chest was tightening, the more she thinks about the shorter girl, it made her pain worse than she could ever felt.

"What should I do?" Ava break from her mother's grip, and looks up at her mother in hopes of an steady minded encouragement or advice.

Ava head was resting on her mother's lap, as she ran her fingers in her blonde locks, and her tears soaking her mother's dress.

Astoria sighs and rubs her daughter's arm. She doesn't like seeing any of her kids in this mood.

Especially, it will be surprising to her that Avery of all people, that is hardheaded... is emotional over an woman.

Not any woman. But her mate.

"Avery, in all relationships, there will never be an calm and happy long moment. Dramas will be in the mix, arguments that leads to both parties to part for just a break. That's what your mate did. She has feelings as well, Ava, not everyone is as egoistic and hard as you. I grow you better than this, Avery. Don't give up on your mate, forget about this ceremony coming up, put that aside. If Dominick doesn't like it, that's between me and you mum."

Ava sits up from her mother's lap, and looks at her mother who place her soft hand on her cheeks, and wipe away the stray tears.

"Listen to your heart this time, Avery. I support you in all you do, but support and protect your mate, just as you'd want to protect your family.
Now, dry these tears. Go have a decent shower, get dress, and go fight for you wife. Mommy loves you, kiddo." Astoria kiss Ava's hair, and pats her shoulder.