𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘_𝐒𝐈𝐗 ♔︎

Начните с самого начала

What else are they not telling me?

I walked into my closet, flipping on the light switch, I felt the need to go with an tall ankle dress. Black.

No other color today, but black.

So i went for an long body-con dress that reach my ankles, and is like an second skin to my body. And just slide on a pair of black slippers.

Today I want to went normal. No makeup neither, just all natural. And just took an black Saint Laurent purse.

I'm not feeling it to bring an handbag today, so I just dried out most of the water out of my hair, and slid an black hair tie around my hair.

Putting on coconut lip gloss, and smiled as I look at the golden ring on my finger, it made me remember Alex.

I missed her though. Yesterday, she called and checked up on me, since she was with her family in an meeting also.

It seems everyone was in meetings' expect me.. whom was cuddled in my warm bed. Especially, when Sophie called.

I threatened the bitch, that I was going to slap her in her face when I see her.

Walking out my room with my white fur coat in my hands with my purse, as I walked down the stairs and fixed my black IPhone watch.

Lucky thing everyone was down already and in the kitchen, as breakfast was in the atmosphere.

"Good morning, family." I made myself know, as I place my things on the island top.

Ma smiled at me, "Good morning, little one. Sleep well?" She kiss my hair, and I smile up at her.

"Good morning, honey. Are you ready to go?" Mom asked me, as she slid a cup of coffee to me.

I took it up and hummed as the warmth of it swarms my face, and I sipped the tea and nodded.

"Yes, I am ready. But I need to have a talk with y'all." I set my cup down, and look between my parents.

Gem came into the kitchen with her MacBook in hand and in her glasses. "Good... oh?"

"Honey, is everything okay?"

I sighed and shake my head, as I looked down at my hands. "No..no, actually no. I need to ask you a few things, before I go."

Ma and mom and nodded and walked out infront if me, as I walk beside them and sit on the long settee.

They sat down on the curve one as mine, and Gem came into the hall as well and lean on the wall.

I sighed and smooth down my dress on my thighs, and let out an shaky breath, and confide in the silent room.

I'm so nervous right now. It had my mind swirling with all different things, and all was jumbled to ask them.

"Honey, take your time. Ask-"

"Did you both know long ago, about vampires and all about supernatural?" I cut my mom off, with a serious tone.

I folded my hands in fists, as I watch as both of them looks down and I shake my head and felt my nerves shaking.