A Guard's Comfort

A sharp, stabbing sensation jolted you awake. Somewhere behind your knee became sore, then felt as though the fires of the Sulphur Pit were coursing through your blood. You wanted to scream, but the moment you opened your mouth and breathed in the air, you gagged, vomiting uncontrollably as the scent of bodily fluids and decay soured your nose and invaded your mouth. Behind your other knee, the stab from before was mirrored, placed in such a way that it produced pure agony in your body and nearly made you lose control of your bodily functions.

You couldn't. You couldn't do it. This will kill you, won't it? The burning has infiltrated every expanse of your body. Every nerve was a light, stinging and throbbing in time to your rapid heart beat as you struggled to not choke on your own vomit or saliva or tears. The sensation of cool, moist air hitting your skin was agony, just as was the pressure that enveloped your hips and the crushing grip around one of your shoulders was, too.

The cool stone floor beneath you should have provided some relief to the burning sensation that engulfed your body, but it only fanned the flames and twisted it into a purely hellish experience. You were prone on your stomach, you think, unable to lift your head, your arms, your legs- You couldn't so much as twitch a finger or wiggle a toe! You shifted on the floor, as though something- or someone- pulled you backwards. Again, there is searing pain as the flesh of what might be your rear is grabbed and pulled apart, as though something was inspecting you.

W-What was happening?!

The monstrosity that felled you earlier had incapacitated you, stinging you with the grotesque appendage that dangled between its leg and filling you with its venom. Every touch would be painful to you, from the most brutal of assaults to the mere whisper of a breath against your ear. It was the design of the monstrous guard, to deliver pain and suffering and terror and humiliation onto any that trespass in the dungeon. And it would be he- and many more- that would punish you for your grave crime.

You can feel what could be two thumbs press into the outermost rim of your asshole. Your eyes are wide but you can do nothing other than panic and scream internally as you are pulled further apart. Cool air was fire against your sensitive skin as it touched parts of your body that were ill accustomed to such sensations. Tears blinded you and burned as they left a trail that cooled in its wake.

This isn't happening, right?

Even in your paralyzed state, your body reacted to the feeling of something thick and sharp pressing against the cleft of your ass. Your core tightened and something inside of you felt like it was lurching forwards, as though you were in a boat rocking in the water and your insides were sloshing around and unable to find their place inside of you. But you weren't moving and the pressure that you felt threatening to pop past the virgin barrier of your ass made you feel faint and sick to your stomach.

It won't fit. It won't fit- DOESN'T HE UNDERSTAND THIS?! YOU WILL FUCKING DIE-!!!

It wasn't merely a physical pain that you felt. It was also all the traumas that come with being raped by a monster, in a physical and a moral and spiritual sense. The pain was nearly enough for you to forget the monstrous aspect of your assaulter. The thing that was being forced inside of you was less of a penis and more of a living weapon of some kind. Something made to cause as much lasting pain and damage as possible, both to the body and the mind.

The first thrust tore you wide open. Blood poured from the splitting wound, wetting your thighs and knees as it pooled underneath you. It was a poor lubricant, as the stinger-dick clung to the skin of your ass cheeks every time the guard pulled his hips back to force even more of his impossible girth inside of your tearing hole. Even as the pain of your body ripping open and your insides being stretched and stabbed couldn't force a single sound from your set jaw.

Push

Pull

Push

Pull

It's a set rhythm as the monster adequately stretches you enough so that he can fuck you as he pleases. He grips your hips so hard that you're certain that they would shatter under the pressure. Deep in your gut, you feel something being repeatedly stabbed, causing you even more pain and more blood loss that's now soaking most of your prone body. Every thrust, air is trapped inside of you and a noticeable sound is produced every time the guard plunges back inside of you. He pulls free from your asshole, smirking to himself as the hole remains gaping and utterly ruined anus.

It's only the beginning...

With all his weight behind him, he crams himself back inside of you. Almost imperceptibly, you shift and wheeze, body ever so slightly clamping down around him and pulling away as he keeps advancing on you until he's nearly prone on top of you and his balls are flush against the curve of your ass.

You're going to die...

You felt bitter acceptance as the guard continued to rape you. The pain was now all consuming. It hurt so much you almost couldn't feel anything at all, only a blinding heat and a sting that made you think you'd be split in half from between your legs. Hot breath tickled your ear as the guard snarled and grunted as he laboured. You were a tight fit and one of the best fucks he's had in ages. It didn't take much longer for a watery, hot fluid to come squirting out of the stinger's tip. Perhaps this is what a spider's prey feels just before their end... A familiar burning sensation spread inside of you and now you truly knew what pain really was.

Wet fart escaped from around the guard's mutated cock as he pulled it from your shredded insides. Blood, semen like fluid and feces oozed from your gaping anus. Every breath you took, another rush of liquid would stream from between your legs. It had to be it for you, right? You can't recover from this and you'll surely die sooner than later... You wished for death to take you quickly. You are desecrated, humiliated, utterly ruined...

Relief flooded over you when the guard stood up and left you. The sound of his footsteps on the blood soaked floor echoed, only drowned out by the sound of a metal cell door opening. The shock you experienced began to wane and the searing pain that coursed through your veins began to lessen with each passing second. You thought, for a brief moment, you could feel your fingers. Instead of feeling bitter, you felt hope.

Maybe you wouldn't die here after all...

You couldn't feel your legs but that can come later. If you can crawl you can survive... Maybe. In the midst of your glee, you mistook the sound of footsteps to be moving away from you. It was only when a presence looming over you and a sudden weight over your legs did you realize that another guard had entered your cell.

No. No, no it can't continue, right...? A large, rough hand grabbed one of your bruised cheeks and you felt the fleeting hope that had only just budded inside of you immediately wither away and die as a familiarly shaped tool of torture rub against your split and torn asshole.

For what little remained of your life, you would be used by any guard that could get his hands on you. They would fight over you, as you were one of the most resilient prisoners that they had ever raped in the entirety of their time in the Dungeon of Fear and Hunger. There was no escape for you and you would never see anything outside of the blood and cum and shit stained walls of your tiny cell.

Ending H- A Guard's Comfort