Chap 33: Lover's quarrel

Start from the beginning

"So why the heck did you punch me?!"

"Because I don't want my grandmother to worry. If she knows that the future queen is in a relationship, it might jeopardize our marriage and the throne!" Harry argued back calmly, but his knuckles are turning white.

Honestly, that hurt.  Now it's my turn to argue with him.

"Really now?! Don't you think that she isn't upset with your countless girls?!"

"I've been living in the Palace for 21 years. I don't need to know anything. I don't need to be taught anything. I can do whatever I want because I'm ready to be King since I was 18! You on the other hand, still have a lot to learn. You shouldn't be wasting your time with useless things Aynie!"

"If you didn't notice smart guy, I have princess lessons 6 days a week! I barely have time with my friends! So don't tell me what to do! You are not the boss of me so you can't tell me that I can't have a boyfriend!"

"I AM YOUR HUSBAND SO I CAN TELL YOU WHAT TO DO! NOW YOU ARE CHEATING ON ME?! WAIT TILL I TELL GRANDMERE ABOUT THIS FAÇADE OF YOUR AYNIE! DOES YOUR 'BOYFRIEND' KNOW YOU ARE ALREADY MARRIED AYNIE?!!! DOES HE?!"

Now I am absolutely angry. He's yelling at me and I just can't take it.

"FOR FOOD SAKE HARRY! CHEATING?!!! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO BAILED ON ME ON OUR SUPPOSED TO BE DATE LAST WEDNESDAY! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO BAILED ON ME WITH A FREAKIN' MODEL! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY THAT I'M CHEATING ON YOU! AND YES HE KNOWS ABOUT US HARRY! AND YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE? WE JUST STARTED DATING, SECONDS BEFORE YOU PUNCHED HIM! SO SCREW YOU!" I grabbed Oliver's hand to drag him out of the room but Harry is not yet contented with our screaming match.

"DON'T YOU DARE WALK OUT OF THIS ROOM AYNIE BECAUSE WE ARE NOT DONE YET!" I look back at him and see him calling someone. Probably and surely Grandmere. He even put it on speaker.

"Tsk. You think I'm scared? You don't want to embarrass yourself Harry and end the damn call!" but of course he didn't listen.

After a few rings, Grandmere picked up.

"WHAT THE FOOD HAPPENED HARRY?! I SENT YOU OUT THERE TO HAVE SOME TIME ALONE, NOT TO CAUSE TROUBLE DIMWIT!" Harry looked nervous for a second. He loves Grandmere the most, and hearing her yell at him like this, especially on speaker must hurt a lot. Before I got the chance to feel bad for him, he went straight to telling her what happened.

"Your beloved granddaughter have a boyfriend Grandmere! Of course I punched the guy! He has his hands on my wife!"

"Wife? Since when did you treat her as your wife Harry?!" Grandmere said.

"You want me to be all lovey-dovey with her Grandmere before our official marriage?! You know why I can't Grandmere!"

"Then leave her alone! She asked for my permission earlier and I gave it to her! 100%. Now apologize to the poor guy! We are going to talk about this when you come home tomorrow."

Then she hung up.

Harry glared at me and Oliver but didn't say a thing. He just shut OUR bedroom door and everything grew silent.

"Your husband is a douche Aynie."

"Tell me about it."

Oliver and I walked hand in hand, exploring the wonderful city of Paris. His face now has a bruise, but he doesn't want me to take care of it, saying he's a big guy and all that.

We went to Café de Paris, which is said to be the best Café in town. I do hope so.

"What are you getting?" Oliver asked me as we scanned over our menu.

"Err. Frozen Cappuccino with TONS of whipped cream and chocolate kisses." I told him and he chuckled.

"I think I'll have that too." He said and we both gave our orders to the waitress. Before she walked away, she winked at Oliver and I fake glared at her. She scurried off and we both laughed.

"Let me give you an A for the Aynie. You scared her off!" He said laughing.

"Well, those theater classes in high school sure paid off." I told him.

"I haven't asked you yet, but are we just like, fake dating?" he asked.

"Not really fake. I told you I want to have full dating experience before I get married. So we're not fake dating. You're my boyfriend. I'm your girlfriend. But we know that this is only going to last for 6 months." I explained. 

"What if I can make you fall in love with me? What will happen?"

"If I would fall in love with you, then it would be something that I would treasure for as long as I live."

A/N Hey guys! Sorry for the ANOTHER short update but alteast I update faster than I used to.

Oh and follow me on twitter! Then mention me so I could follow back! Help me get 300k reads? SPREAD THE WORD PEOPLE. COZ I LOVE YOU. HAHAHA. Make sure to follow me here because I post a sched on when I updateeee.

AND FOLLOW ME ON INSTA! SHARE YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE AND JUST PUT SOME HASHTAGS LIKE #Wattpad or #SecretlyMarriedToAPrince or whatever you want to put so people could know about US.-and with that I mean, they should know about YOU and ME Jlove yoooooou!