💾💠장 112 (PLA): When Will You Learn?

Start from the beginning

She dives down and flicks her hand sending golden flames on the marines burning them, before stomping on the ground to summon mud giants to attack the ships.

"When will you learn, Rick?"

Enki hissed as Rick chuckles with a stitched arm and face.

The others went out of the castle, and Celina and Rin immediately ran between Enki.

"Oh! And I have a little surprise! This is for you The New Lord Of All Magic, the killer of your mother! Cha Grazel!

Nayeon felt her mind stop seeing the killer of her friend.

Seeing this, Ji-Sun held her hand and tried to calm her down.

Celina and Enki glare harshly at them.

"Jesus, when you glared at me like that... I'm reminded by the dead!"

Rin immediately charged towards Rick with her staff, his sword and her staff clashed creating huge sparks as they fought.

"Ah! I missed you Lee Rin! It's good to see a dear friend of Kang Seung-Shi--"

"You're not worthy to say her name you filthy scum!!"

With so much anger, Rin punched Rick's face twice and his new face ripped a little.

Yongsun dodged the attacks from the marines as she summons her ax, the thunders roared as they strikes the marines one by one.

She swings her ax to decapitate the marines, she then throws her ax towards Eunwoo's way as the said man grabs on the handle so he can fly towards the crowd of marines and crash into them by burning them with poison.

Yeonjun forms into his demon form again as he swished his pointy tail piercing them into the marines as he chokes on and ripped their heads.

Ryujin smirks as she summons Nara who is tall as the Buildings, he began to chomp on the marines crushing their bodies killing them instantly, and gulping as he feast some more.

Chan rolls away as Sunghoon suplexed the huge marine.

The Sun Tribe Leader grabs his Trident and pierced through the buff man as he felt the weight on his staff, knowing it was Sunghoon he catapults Sunghoon into the air as the man crashed onto the buff man's chest crushing his ribs.

Aiden blocks the attacks and summons purple mist as he rips their jaws off whole Alexandra would either take their spine off or their eyes.

Jasper grabs her mother's spell book.

"Dude..."

Sierra saw him.

"Well... I gotta try. I'm a Lee after all."

Sierra nods as she used the chains to choke the marines and rip their legs off.

"Shi Un, Fourth Form! Lee Ji-Eun!"

His hair grew last his shoulder as a diamond tattoo appeared on his palms and shoulders.

"Woah..."

Sungji whispered.

"You good?"

She asked as Aiden nods and looked down at his palms.

"I feel... Alive!"

He grinned as he slams both of his hands on the ground creating a huge serpent made out of mud the same height as Nara.

Rin looks up and gasped as Chan grinned seeing their son.

Luna points her hand at the Marines.

"Eclipse."

Crescent-like cuts appeared as blood gushed out of their bodies.

Junghoon helps the others to guide the people to safety with Benjamin.

Tzuyu looks at Enki and Celina.

"Just like Seung and Jihyo."
________✴️________

"________✴️________