🎞️☀️장36 (Creatures Of Life Arc): They Finally Got To Rest

The TLS crew set sail as they waved goodbye to Moon Ace and Dragon Infernos.

It seems like everything just went back to its run.

A pelican landed near Rin's side with a letter in their mouth.

Rin grabs the letter seeing that the Frost Fury crew is inviting them to join them for a feast for their grand success.

The captain smiled seeing that they will go to Ash Tribe seeing that, that's where her mother's staff was made.

"Set sail to Hirai Tribe, Tzu!"

"Aight, Doo Doo hair."

Tzuyu grinned as Rin scoffed at the nickname again.

"We'll get there after two days, Captain."

Yongsun reminds Rin as she looks at her map.

"That's fine, send a message to the Frost Fury crew that we'll see be there after two days."

The older woman nods as she grabs some paper and a pencil.

Seung sat down near the edge as she closed her eyes to feel the cold breeze.

She grabs one cigarette and lights it.

"Since when did you start to smoke?"

Ji-Sun asked as she sit beside the mythic.

"Since the day I needed to distract myself from Jihyo."

The doctor smiles softly and leans her head on the taller girl's shoulder as they went quiet.

Rin noticed this and decided to sit beside Seung as she too leaned her head on Seung's free shoulder.

"Now would you look at how cute this Monster Trio is?"

Ryujin chuckled as Shuhua was busy cooking their lunch.

The three fell asleep as the others smiled, Tzuyu went towards them draping a soft blanket on them before going back to her spot to continue her work.

Shuhua was busy cooking when she glanced at her three katanas.

Wiping her hands with the cloth beside her, she walks towards the chair and grabbed her katanas.

She placed her hands on the Wado Ichimonji and closed her eyes.

"I'll fulfill my promise to you Hoshi Oppa."

Shuhua flutters her eyes open adjusting to the light as she prayed for a minute for her brother's wellbeing.

Standing up, she unsheathes her Sandai Kitetsu and spins it before pulling it near her eyes.

She could see how sharp the katana is, and the pale girl smiles and mentally thanked Chan.

Sheathing her katana back, she place them back on the chair as she checked the roasting chicken.
___________________

The night passed by, as everyone was doing their own thing.

Seung was sleeping in the crow's nest, her huge wings acted as her blanket.

Ji-Sun who was wearing her glasses was busy crushing herbs to check for a new antidote.

Yongsun was on the lookout as she grabs her flute and began to play a soft soothing tune.

Ryujin hummed and chuckled as she flips the pages of the history book she was reading as she was with Seung at the crow's nest resting beside the taller girl who draped her left wing to Ryujin's so she won't get cold.

Rin was sleeping so is Shuhua.

Tzuyu was busy upgrading her guns when suddenly they heard someone.

Yongsun stopped playing her flute and stood up from her spot to check on the noise only to see a blonde ash-haired man with a cowboy hat on waving at her.

Her eyes widened knowing who it was.

"It's Rin's cousin, Hoetaek."

Yongsun sighed as Ryujin hummed and closed her book and peeked down.

Tzuyu didn't mind them as she was too concentrated on her guns.

"Hey girls!"

Hui greets them with a huge smile as he removes his hat.

"Hui? What are you doing here?"

Yongsun asked as Hui chuckled.

"I'm here to visit Rin, and maybe ask where are you girls going. I'm traveling the whole world to draw a full map of it."

Hui smiled as they nodded.

"Well, you can rest here for tonight... Captain is asleep and the others will go to sleep now too. I'm on night duty."

Yongsun waved at him as she went back to her spot.

Tzuyu yawned and decided to stretch and go to sleep in her room, she peaks into Ji-Sun's room to see that the doctor was asleep on her table.

The tall girl sighs and carries Ji-Sun and puts her to bed tucking her in the blanket.

She goes to her room and cleans herself before going to bed.

Hui sighed and tied her boat beside the ship as he went towards the hammock and slept there.

Ryujin puts her book away and cuddles with Seung's wing.

The whole crew went to sleep except Yongsun who continues to play her flute so everyone could fall asleep immediately.
________⭐________