📜장5 (ZA): FIA / Her Cook

(FIA - First Island Stop)

The sun rises as the inventor yawns and looked down seeing that her captain was now awake, she jumps down in front of the short girl who freaked out as she smacks the tall girl's arms.

"Don't jump down from there! You might sprain your ankle!"

Rin nags as Tzuyu shrugged, the two heard the door open and saw Kai in the kitchen.

"Breakfast is served ladies, come and eat."

Tzuyu enters the kitchen while glaring at Kai, she stopped Rin from eating the pancake as she took a bite.

"Okay, you can eat now."

The Yoda whispered as she eats her pancakes, Rin chuckled.

"Oh, and I found an island just straight ahead. We could take a stop and look for more food supply."

Kai offered as the captain nods.

"Sounds good, we could drop you there too--"

Rin pinched Tzuyu's side who whined and caressed her side.
____________________

"May I take your orders?"

The pale girl asked as five girls stared at her.

"... Wanna join our crew?"

The captain of the girls asked with a small grin.

"Sorry, I'm not interested."

"What's your name, darling?"

"What's your order?"

The girls already liked the pale girl's attitude seeing that she can be sassy.

As that was happening, Rin, Tzuyu, and Kai entered the restaurant by sea they sit at a table.

"We don't have our bounty yet."

Kai mumbled as Rin shrugged.

"Must be because you joined."

Tzuyu rolled her eyes when Rin pushed her softly.

Suddenly two burglars went inside the restaurant pointing their guns at each customer.

Tzuyu then again rolled her eyes as she looks at the burglar's guns.

"Man, those are outdated as fuck."

The Yoda whispered making Rin snort.

The pale girl furrowed her eyebrows seeing that the burglar was about to grab one of her customers.

She gripped the guy's wrist and glared at him fiercely.

"Listen, pal, if you don't get out of my brother's restaurant I will personally send you to hell myself."

"Make me bitch!"

As the burglar swings his fist at the pale girl she ducks down and grabbed the katana that was on the captain's (that flirted with her) hips, unsheathing it she sends the guy out with a singular slash.

"Damn."

The puppy looking said whispered as she nudged the one who called the pale girl darling to see if she was seeing the fight.

Rin's eyes shined seeing how the pale girl fought, Tzuyu smirked and grabbed her dual pistols pointing them at the other burglar.

"Get your cheap ass guns out of this fucking restaurant, boy."

Tzuyu hissed as the said man nodded and left.

The pale girl sighed and gave the katana back to the captain who grabbed her wrist.

"Join our crew."

"As I said, I'm not interested."

The pale girl swats her hand away from the captain and walked away to thank Tzuyu.

"Thank you for backing me up, I didn't want that guy shooting the restaurant into holes."

"No problem, what's your name?"

"Kwon Shuhua."

Tzuyu's eyes widened.

"Kwon? As in... You are GD's little sister?"

Shuhua smiled at the mention of her brother.

"Yes."

"My name is Chou Tzuyu, you'll probably know who's the sibling. This is my captain, Lee Rin. And our pet dog--"

Rin elbowed Tzuyu's side who groaned.

"I mean... Navigator, Kim Dog Jongin."

"You can call me Kai."

"Can you join us to be our cook?"

Rin asked as Shuhua looked at the girls who were flirting with her and asking to join them.

"I don't know... Joining a pirate crew is dangerous, plus... I have my dream to achieve."

"And that is?"

"To be the Strongest Swordswoman, a man can, why can't a woman too?"

Rin grinned.

"Listen Shuhua, my dream is to be the Chaos God. And if I want to be a Chaos God I want the best of the best crew."

"I like your ambition... But I'm sorry, no can do."

Suddenly, her brother placed his hand on her shoulder.

"Take her. She's in no help here inside this restaurant..."

"What the! Hoshi Oppa why?"

"I just know you'll run big, Kid."

Shuhua sighed as Hoshi smiled.

"Lee Rin, please take care of my sister... She's the dearest sister of ours and we don't want something to happen to her."

Rin nods and smiled as Shuhua pouted and grabbed the three katanas Hoshi gave her.

Suddenly, a loud explosion was heard just beside the restaurant.

"Looks like Eric's crew... They're raiding this city."

Hoshi whispered as he went out.

Rin angrily looked at the boy who smirked at her.
________🌟________

AN: what if...

Tenenenennn~

Bumalik Ang Great taste white coffee mo?