🕰️✳️장62 (AA): Shim Ryujin

"You're here again kid."

Ryujin sighs as she slowly opens her eyes with tears stinging.

"I know..."

The panther chuckled deeply as he lays his head on the cage.

"You're crying, I see myself in you."

Ryujin looks at the panther as her tears fell.

"Back then... I had a father too, he was not like me... He was a human. He created me by the souls of the nine moon... In everything, I looked up to him. Although he had to die... Die by those Lava Magic users... But it's fine, I guess... It's destined to happen so I can be stronger."

The panther raised his head and sighed through his nostrils.

"I have been sealed to every shim... They treated me like a monster... They kept me like I'm a sick freak."

Ryujin looks away as she chuckles with tears still running down her maroon eyes.

"I don't think you're a monster... I think you're just a stubborn panther, you'll never have to be alone since I'm your new owner."

The panther raised his head and looked at Ryujin who sat up slowly

"Don't call me owner though... Call me... Your friend."

Ryujin smiles as the panther laughed softly, he sticks his paw out of the cage as Ryujin stood up and walked towards his paw fist bumping.

"I like your spirit kid, keep me a promise and unalive that bitch ass Warren for me?"

"Oh buddy, we'll do it."

The panther was confused but then, Ryujin placed her hand on the curse mark beside her hip.

"We'll do it, and it's a damn promise!"

The cage opened as the Panther's eyes widened, he looks down at Ryujin who was grinning widely with arms crossed.

"You... Trust me?"

"Why wouldn't I? We're friends... Right?"

"Tch, I like you, kid. Hell yeah, we're friends."

Ryujin fluttered her eyes open as she smiles softly while looking up at the ceiling.

"Ryujin? Are you awake now?"

"Momo Unnie?"

Ryujin sat up as Momo smiled and placed her trident beside the door.

"You've been unconscious for three weeks..."

"Really?"

"Yeah, your curse kept acting up too. It was healing some of your wounds but it turned into scars..."

Momo informs Ryujin who gasped softly.

"Sorry I couldn't do much kid, I tried healing you so I did... But it turned into scars... Don't worry, you look good."

Ryujin looks down at the scars.

"You already did enough... Nara..."

Momo's eyes widened.

"Are you... Talking to your curse?"

"Yeah... We got along just fine."

"Nara? You gave me a name?"

"Why? Don't like it?"

The panther laughs.

"It's nice kid... It's nice to have a name..."

Momo grabs her trident and smirked at Ryujin.

"Since you two got along, I was thinking that I'll be the one with Sana and Mina to train you. Our spirit animals will help Nara to channel her magic and transfer it to you faster so you can use it as an advantage."

Ryujin nods as the panther hummed.

"Now that you got it... Let's train!"
________✨________

 Let's train!"________✨________