📼🔆장83 (WA): Peryton

Ji-Sun immediately rushed to where Shuhua is and gasped seeing the burns on the pale woman's skin.

"Shuhua! You're going to be okay buddy, don't worry... I'm here..."

She whispered as she heals the Swordswoman who nods silently while Tzuyu pats her head.

Nathan immediately went to where Eric is and told the goons to take him to their healer.

"Tonitruum: Thunderclap!"

Yongsun shouts as she swings and pounds the hammer part of her ax to Kai's stomach as he puked blood, a strike of thunder lashed out the ax causing Kai's ribs to crack.

Ryujin roars as she ran towards Kai jumping up.

"Umbra: Moon Pearl Roar!"

A booming roar sent Kai to the ground like a comet as he got slammed harshly breaking his spine.

Ji-Sun couldn't concentrate on healing Shuhua, she couldn't stand on hearing her boyfriend cry his heart out seeing his captain dead.

Her eyes began to glow as she gritted her teeth in anger, Tzuyu glanced at her worriedly.

Minzy feeling the rage, looked up to see her sister floating on the ground.

Rin gasped and looked at the woman who was now glaring at the unconscious Eric getting by the goons.

"The knowledge I hold belongs to the Brain Of The Peryton, I Hold the bravery and courage from The Heart Of The Peryton, I Seek the truth from The Eyes Of The Peryton... I summon the life and take me to the light, The Peryton... Full Transformation!"

Ji-Sun recites as the light hid her from everyone and soon a giant Peryton was seen glowing as she destroys the incoming goons her way.

"We need the books! Grab them!"

Warren shouts as he was about to run when Tzuyu showed up and points her pistol on his way.

"Vita, Single Pistol: Fatal Shot."

A bullet immediately shoots towards warrens shoulder making him flop down and shout in pain feeling the burning sensation take over his veins.

Ji-Sun the Peryton immediately smashed the library to pieces as Seung showed up.

"Donum Dei: Raging Sun."

Pointing her pointer finger up, a huge ball of the sun was seen as she lifts it as if it were made out of feathers.

Seung immediately threw the sun towards the scattered books burning it as the Black Hawks were angered as they couldn't find the book that can lead them to the powerful island to rule it.

Rin points her staff at them.

"Shi Un: Twin-Headed Reptile!"

A purple huge reptile with two heads appeared and began to chase the black hawks away as they saw the marines heading their way.

The Blazing Nixels immediately helped the injured girls back to their ships as Minzy jumps and hugged the Raging Perytons head.

"Calm down sister... Please..."

Minzy whispered as the Peryton stopped moving and began to whimper as tears fell.

"I know you are sad... But please... Stay calm and transform back..."

Rocky who saw the peryton smirked.

"With that Peryton... We can immediately revive Father..."

"What did you find out little brother."

"Big bro! I have found great news! That thing can revive Father! Then if we did, he won't be favoring that wretched adopted Eunwoo!"

Rocky grinned as the man smirked.

"General Cha Grazel, Second In Command Cha Rocky. We are near Sabbia Island."

"Good."

Grazel looked at Rin who felt eyes on her, she looks at the marine ship and saw that a man teleported in front of her along with Rocky.

Grazel smirked as Rocky was about to grab Rin and choke her when he felt a hand wrap around his thin wrist.

And it was damn hot.

Rocky and Rin looked up to see Seung glaring down at him.

Grazel watches as he felt unable to move to see a real living legend.

A story his father would tell him always.

The Last Phoenix Who Holds The Power Of God.

The Child Of God.

The Immortal Beast.

The Dark Age.

He felt himself tremble to see her eyes.

He remembers it very well.

A traumatizing past.

"You never learn... Do you... Cha?"

The Phoenix whispered, Rin backs away as the crew looked at Seung.

"I remember very well how your family killed mine. Was your father's arm worth so much that your mother had to kill my family? My mother? My father? My brother mourned so did I, but one betrayed and one left but still stayed..."

Rin felt pity as she placed her hand on Seung's back.

"I grieved, but even if I hide from the past it doesn't go away."

Seung gripped Rocky's wrist as her hand produced blue flames that were hotter than the sun and red star combined.

Rocky's wrist began to melt and burn as Grazel watches in horror.

"This is a promise to you Grazel... If you get out of bed, you'll see me standing all alone, eye to eye."

Seung ripped Rocky's arm off as the said man screamed and backed away from the Phoenix.

They forgot...

She was also called The Fallen Child Of God.

Grazel grabbed his brother and glared at Seung and then at Rin.

"This isn't over!"

"To me it is."

Rin whispered as she grabs her staff and stood in front of Seung.

"You harm one of my crew, you answer to me."

Tzuyu immediately set sails and so did the others as Minzy placed the unconscious Ji-Sun on her bed and smiled before leaving the room.

Grazel watches as he teleports back to the marine ship with his unconscious brother.

"Seung?"

Ryujin whispered seeing Seung walk past her.

"So he's still alive huh..."

Seung chuckled as she glanced at Rin.

"Seems like I have to tell you something about your family..."

Rin looked at her confused.

"... A family... A boy who is named Lee Dong-min."
________✳️________

"________✳️________