🕰️장54 (TWA): One Last, I Love You

Daniel woke up and saw that Jong Suk was escaping with Seung making him growl and fly towards them at full speed, Joy appeared in front of him as Jimin grabbed his wings.

"I won't let you ruin this you punk!"

Jimin shouts but Daniel summoned his wings to pierce the man's chest, Jimin puked blood and fell from his back to the ocean.

Joy closed her eyes as she summoned a self-destruct spell, Daniel's eyes widened as they exploded.

Daniel crashed through a building as he couldn't move his wings.

Chan wipes his tears seeing everyone injured but then Eric landed in his ship with a gun.

"Gotta leave, Lee a present."

Just as Eric pulled the trigger, Winter teleports in front of Chan and was the one to get shot instead.

"Kid!"

Chan shouts as Winter fell back, Hyunjin turns his arm to metal sending Eric a swift punch to his gut making him fall to the ocean.

Hyunjin backs away and saw Chan crying looking at the dead winter.

"..."

The boy shook his head and grabbed a bag full of food as he jumps away from the ship.

"HYUN!"

Jisung shouts as Hyunjin smiled at him.

"I'll be back soon."

The red-haired boy swam to where the battlefield was.

Giselle looks around to see That everyone was struggling to take the other unconscious crew of TLS.

She lifts Ryujin and smiled at Ji-Sun.

"2 years."

Giselle whispers as she ran away with Ryujin on her back she orders her knights to set sail immediately back to their new island they all salute and began to sail away, the Uchichaga Tribe leader jumps towards her ship and looked back to see Momo nodding at her.

She looks at Niki and grinned.

"You owe me Takoyaki for saving your ass, bitch."

She mouths as Niki sassily rolled his eyes and flipped his hair.

"Yeah, yeah."

Soo-Hyun lifts Tzuyu and ran towards his submarine, he saw Jong Suk on his ship with the unconscious Seung making him smile.

Sana lifts Ji-Sun on her back as she ran towards her ship with her knights following.

"You are injured... Rest."

The Minatozaki Tribe leader whispers before Ji-Sun closes her eyes, she saw Wheein sending her one last smile.

Momo and Niki lift Yongsun as Taehyung followed them.

Namjoon and Jennie immediately went back to the crew to escape.

Soo-Hyun looks for Rin as he will help her when he saw Hyunjin.

"Boy! Go and follow the ship of Hirai! I'll see you there!"

Hyunjin nods and ran to where Momo is.

Rin found the ring she was looking for she grabs it and wore it.

Eunwoo kicks Chaerin away as he made his lava hot, he ran towards Rin ready to pierce his arm through her when Chaerin teleports in front of Rin his arm piercing through her stomach.

Chaerin pukes blood as Rin stared at her with eyes wide open, her pupils trembling.

Eunwoo pulls his hand back as he was about to send another punch when someone appeared that made him stumble and gasp in fear.

Rin catches the falling Chaerin, she hugs her older sister who chuckled with blood splashed on Rin's clothes.

"Shit..."

She whispers before laughing softly.

"I... Failed..."

Chaerin whispers as Rin teared up.

But when she looks at the figure who saved her... She thought that her first mate was here to save her.

But no...

It was her mother's, first mate.

Sally looks down and her eyes widened seeing the familiar face of Rin and Chaerin.

"Sun-Mi... Hyuna..."

She mumbled before shaking her head as she glares at Eunwoo.

"Perish!"

Sally shouts as she used her ray of light to grab the young man and throw him towards the building.

"My little Rin... I never doubted you... I never did... I worry a lot because you're reckless... I worry too much about that... I ended up in this situation--"

Chaerin coughs.

"Stop stalking Unnie, we'll get help don't worry--"

"Shh... No, you take the throne of our mother... I trust you so much My Rin... I trust you to make Mama proud... But I know for us she already is considering you have been great... Cool... Fearless... Captain."

Chaerin whispered as she closed her eyes.

"Rin... Thank you for loving me. I'm sorry that Unnie hasn't been the best sister for you... Unnie is sorry little Rin... My little one..."

Chaerin teared up as Rin hugged her sister tightly.

"Eat more... Don't drink until your bounty is billions... Mama... Be like me... And mama... But... Still... Have your originality, strike fear into the Marines... But place assurance to innocent lives..."

Rin shook her head as Chaerin smiles.

"Then again... Thank you... And... Unnie loves you... A lot."

Chaerin couldn't hold herself anymore as she fell off Rin's shoulder softly landing on the floor.

Soo-Hyun stopped seeing Rin's arms full of blood seeing that Chaerin's cold body was beside her.

"Kid... No..."
________✨________

Ji-Sun - Rin - Seung