🕰️장53 (TWA): Trident Battle

The other pirates began to retreat as Eunwoo began to use his Lava to destruct the whole island, Mina saw Alex.

"ALEX!"

The boy looks at Mina as the tribe leaders stopped fighting knowing damn well why Mina shouted.

"I Challenge you to a Trident Battle."

Mina twirls her trident in her hands from left to right before slamming it down with a growl.

Alex grabs the Lava trident Eunwoo gave him.

Everyone respects the Trident Battle.

"Then so be it, little sister--"

"I don't have the genes of a killer and a cheater, Alex."

Mina hissed before swinging her trident towards his way making him back away and slam on the wall Mina grabs her trident tightly to her back and spears it through the wall.

Alex rolls away before jumping and smashing the trident in Mina's way but she immediately dodged and kicked his knees making him kneel, The real Myoui threw her trident up and she punched Alex twice before catching her trident to smack it on his face sending him to the left smashing through tall buildings.

"That's our Minari."

Chaeyoung whispered as she helped the hybrids on the ship.

Alex growled as he grabs his Trident summoning dark energy around him before charging towards Mina with a strong downward swing, Mina gasped knowing that he used black magic.

Niki appeared and used his Trident to smash Alex to the ground.

"I battle with Myoui, I challenge you too."

The Nishimura Tribe leader sent a nod towards Alex who angrily began to swing his Trident towards the two which they dodged.

Niki grabbed Mina's arm and swing her towards Alex as she used the edge of her trident to smack the fake Myouis's face.

Momo and Sana ran toward him and began to fight him as well.

"We too, challenge you."

The rules are simple, your trident breaks you get executed.

And let me tell you that the tribe leader was itchy to kill him.

Giselle appears and sent a strong gut punch to his stomach making him puke blood, Momo swung her trident piercing it to his leg as she swung him around throwing him up as Sana jumped high and smashed her trident on his back.

Niki act like him in a baseball match as he swung his Trident towards Alex's stomach as blood poured out his lips.

He kneels and coughed before looking up and seeing Mina high with her trident raised ready to smash it towards him when he grabbed his Trident for defense.

Mina greeted her teeth.

"Sky Tribe, Trident Of Myoui: End Of Paradise!"

Mina shouts as she swings her trident down and smashed it toward Alex's trident breaking it.

Everyone gasped and Mina glared down at him.

Niki and Giselle point their trident to his neck as Momo and Sana did the same.

"Have fun in hell, Bitch."

Mina whispered as they pierced their Tridents through him, killing him instantly.

The Myoui looked at the knights.

"EVERYONE HALT!"

The Sky Knights stopped.

"I hereby declare as the REAL Myoui Tribe Leader for this foolish war to stop and CAPTURE THE MARINES!"

Mina points her trident as the knights let out their battle scream attacking the marines.

Momo and Sana finally got their tribe back as they too ordered them to attack the Marines.

Chaerin went behind Eunwoo and kicked his head as the general glared at her.

The two clashed their fist together as the ground shook.

Rin looked around and noticed her ring missing.

"Shit!"

She cussed seeing the other ships escaping as they declare a retreat.

Soo-Hyun looks for Rin as Jong Suk left along with the injured Tzuyu with Daesung.

Rin saw the ring and immediately ran to get it.
________✨________