"Let's go, let's go!~"

She's not listening at all.

Even though I am on a disguise, I can't really fool the sharp senses of a theriantrope, huh...

I really should find another way to get pass her nose. It's ruining my setting...

"Listen, Delta."

"Yes?"

Well, it seems like she is in a listening mood now.

"I am in a very secret mission. It's a super important one, so I want you to just ignore me and do your own thing!"

"Eeeeeeh..... But I want to hunt together with you!"

Well, she is obviously expressing her own dissatisfaction. Can't be helped, I'll just bring her along with me...

"Okay, then I'll take you along."

"Really!?" Delta, stop gripping my shoulders that tightly! "Hooray! Now let's go hunting!" And she just pull me at her own pace.

The pace I'm talking about is incredibly quick. She is practically carrying my whole disguised body without any care at all.

Sighs..... can't be helped. I'll humor her for now.

*Scene Break*

There is an advantage to bringing Delta on ony excursions I have. That is, she can quickly track every living beings. It also means she can find every bandit hideouts out there.

Though the disadvantages outweighs the advantage I can get for her. For one, while she is a strong ally, she is also a strong competitor who will take care of every enemies before I can even get to the scene.

Like just now...

In front of me is an outpost of some humanoid monsters I recall they call as orcs, and that outpost has been left a wreck and a bloody mess around it. There is Delta, who decided that it's a good idea to leave me alone after finding some preys as she calls it.

"Haha! I got to it first! How did I do?~"

Delta, are you looking to be praised? I think it's obvious because you are leaning your head and your tail is wagging quickly!

"Yeah, good job..."

I decided to do just that. She looks like just my dog in my past life as I pat her head. She even seems to like it.

"But Delta, please leave some for me next time..."

"Eeeeh.... but they are not that strong..."

I don't know why, but Delta seems to have a weird inclination of trying to find stronger opponents for me. There is this one time when they fought some ancient dragon, and Delta said that she found a suitable prey for me as she drags me there.

Of course I beat it. It's pretty strong, and I'm still thinking of how I can surpass that cheating immortality that they have.

"Do you want me to hunt together with you, or not?"

"Uuuu.... but you'll become weaker if you fight weaklings like this!"

Well, if you find someone stronger, I'm all for it. Though that will be an event that I can't let any main characters to see. It will be a main plot thing if that happens.

Preferably, I would fight any of these ridiculous beings behind everyone. So it will be a background thing that will surprise them when they discover it.

The only way for me to become mysterious is to defeat weaker enemies that are stronger adversaries on a main character's perspective. It's the proper way of introducing a hidden power!