First Time

"Kiana Kaslana!" Serenity snapped. The white haired goddess yelped and she started to run with the pocky. "Give it back!" The hybrid chased her, moving quickly past Malleus and Xiao. Serenity tackled her and Kiana yelped as the two girls went tumbling down the hallway. Serenity grabbed the pocky box and huffed.

"But Serenity-sama!"

"No buts!" Serenity hissed as she went to her room. She saw Vali who smiled at her and welcomed her in his arms. Serenity sat in his lap as she pulled a pocky stick out of the box. Vali smirked and took an end in his mouth. Serenity smiled back and took an end. They both made it to the middle and Vali kissed her harshly. Serenity moaned as he gripped her hair keeping her in place.

"Fuck. I can't get you to myself." Vali moaned as he kissed her neck. She moaned as he sucked hickies on her skin. She could feel how hard he was getting and she wanted him inside him. Serenity gripped his hair as he pulled her tank top straps down. Vali licked the valley of her breasts and she moaned as he started to suck on her collarbone. The door slammed open and Serenity and Vali jumped apart.

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

She giggled as he started to kiss her against the closet door. They had snuck off to try to have some fun because they kept getting interrupted. Serenity moaned as Vali moved his hand inside her underwear. He moved his fingers inside her and she moaned as he kissed her neck. "I'm so fucking horny." Serenity nodded and they both groaned as the door opened.

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

Serenity had enough of the cock block she and Vali kept getting. So she made a plan. Her and Vali would do one on one training in an area that only Serenity knew where it was. It would take a day to get there but it was far enough for no humans to interrupt them. Serenity and Vali made their way deeper into the forest. Vali had a feeling that they weren't just going to train. Serenity quickly took his hand and started to run. He laughed as they made it to a clearing. It was getting dark and they set up a tent. Serenity and Vali were exhausted and they fell asleep. Vali woke up at sunrise and he saw Serenity sleeping against him. He smiled and got up and started a fire. There was a yawn behind him and he saw Serenity. She hugged him from behind. "Good morning."

"Good morning." Serenity kissed his neck and moved her hands down his chest. Vali smirked and turned around and picked her up. He sat down against a tree as he kissed her deeply.

"Is this the reasoning behind this sudden training session?"

"It's a week long and part of it is yes." Serenity moaned as he stripped her of her clothing. He smirked at the underwear she was wearing.

"Ohoho, someone prepared." Serenity huffed and she took his shirt off. Vali unbuckled his belt. She pulled his cock out and moved her underwear to the side. They were to horny and frustrated for prep. Serenity moaned as he finally filled her up. Vali moaned and he scratched at the dirt. Serenity started to move and he leaned his head against the tree. She felt so good and she was moaning in his ear.

"Vali. You feel so good inside me."

"Fuck." Vali moaned as she moved faster. He gripped her hips as he helped her move. She threw her head back as she cummed. Vali cummed and pulled her closer.

"Vali." Serenity caught her breath and she kissed him. Vali moaned and he pulled away.

"Get your ass in the tent." Vali hissed. Serenity got up and he could see his cum dripping down her thighs. She went inside the tent and he followed her. She hummed as she waited for him to tell her what to do. "Get on your hands and knees." Serenity listened and he smacked her ass. She let out a yelp of pain and Vali soothed her. "Did I hit you too hard?" She nodded and Vali stripped himself of his pants and boxers. He entered her with one fluid thrust. Serenity moaned and he pressed his chest against her back. She gripped the blankets as he started to fuck her roughly. He pushed her head down. "Keep your hips up." He breathed out in short breaths.

"Vali." She moaned as she leaned against her forearms. He was much deeper and she felt so good. Vali moved his hand down her stomach and started to play with her clit. Serenity moaned as she cummed again. He fucked her harder and she whined. "Vali."

"Fuck, your so tight." Vali moaned against her ear. Serenity whined as he pressed his chest against her back. She cummed again and Vali cummed deep inside her. He pulled out and Serenity panted. She collapsed and Vali pulled her closer. "I am so glad we didn't get interrupted." Vali hummed. Serenity laughed at the comment and Vali smirked against her shoulder.

"I love you." Serenity hummed.

"I love you too."

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

Serenity and Vali made it back to Kyoto and Vali groaned. He was so ready to take a nice warm bath. He thought when Serenity offered to spar with him that he'd take her out easily. What he didn't expect was Serenity to take him out every single round. He barely landed a hit before she threw him down. He brushed his fingers against the cut on his cheek. She would have taken his head off if he didn't dodge. The force of her kick caused the wind to cut his cheek. The first time he was joking about using all her strength and he had to forfeit because she would have killed him.