A/N

so I want to clarify a few things. Some people are upset with the way I portrayed Issei out to be.

Yes im well aware Issei would never sell his sister. Issei and Rias aren't the true villains if the story neither is Rizevim. Here's why Issei sold Serenity

Serenity was the golden child of the family. She got what she wanted because she behaved well. Issei does not understand that. Serenity is smart and perfect in the Hyoudous eyes. Issei wanted to get rid of her before Rias could possibly realize that too. Now a part of Issei knew that Vali would take great care of his sister. The true villains are the ones who took Serenity's real parents away. No it was not Rizevim. Rizevim know not to fuck with the Werewolves. Not only because of their parlyzing bite but because of Daemon. He did kill the Luna Goddess but Daemon knew that it was her time. I do not know if I'll make Rizevim capture Serenity or not. I have a feeling he'll probably kudnap the Hyoudous like he does in  canon but won't touch Serenity or anyone precious to her. To Serenity the Hyoudous are just humans who took care if her. She doesn't care at all. She found her 'family'. Yes Rizevim is fucked up and probably would kidnap Serenity. But when you have the dragon who is literal fear itself on your side, he's not going to fuck with them. Vali yes he'll for sure tease him. Serenity he won't touch at all. Serenity could kill him with a bite. Not to mention that Serenity is the only thing as of now keeping the werewolves at peace.

Good night.