What Happened to Rias?

Serenity saw a cute blond haired girl. "Lord Vali! I'm back from my mission." Vali yelped as Serenity shoved him aside. She went up to the girl and hugged her.

"Vali sama! She's so cute!" Serenity cooed.

"Lord Vali, who is this?" Serenity glared at him and he froze.

"You force her to call you Lord Vali?!?" Serenity growled. "I'm Serenity Fujakante. I was Serenity Hyoudou but my brother gave me to Vali. Wait, what happened to Rias?" Serenity smiled at the young girl.

"She was kidnapped by some strong people." Vali scoffed. Serenity's eyes narrowed.

"So he needed your help?"

"I wanted information on my grandfather but you were my prize instead." Serenity looked away. "The only reason I wanted information was because it was a dangerous situation for my team." Vali clenched his fist. Serenity went up to him and she sat in his lap.

"I don't know why Issei gave me to you. Maybe he was jealous of my relationship with Rias? She's hot but she's not my type." Serenity stated. "Akeno is hotter than Rias. Hell, Kuroka is hot as well. Rias sees me like a sister." Serenity stated. "Issei asked her out. But I really don't care anymore." Serenity stood up. "Now about this beautifully cute girl over here. Why are you making her call you Lord Vali!?"

"Wait!" The girl spoke. "I choose to call him that! And I'm Le Fay Pendragon." Le Fay blushed. "You really think I'm pretty?"

"Of course!" Serenity grabbed her and pulled her into a hug. Le Fay blushed as she could smell her.

"Thank you." Le Fay ran out the room and Serenity looked confused.

"Did I do something wrong?"

"No. I'm pretty sure she likes girls."

"There's nothing wrong with that. She's Arthur's little sister right?"

"Yeah she's the youngest."

"Hey! I know a place where we'll be welcomed." Serenity smiled.

"Really? Where?"

"Kyoto!" Serenity happily said. "I met Yasaka and she wouldn't leave me alone. I'm pretty sure she'll let us stay. As long as you don't start any fights." Vali hummed and nodded.

"Well you're a Fujakante right?"

"Yeah. We'll have to go to Okinawa sooner or later but I can get you specific clearance." Vali nodded.

"How?"

"That's my secret." Serenity pulled his wrist. "Let's make crab salad!"

"I don't think we have crab?"

"We do." Serenity said. "I smelled it on Le Fay." Serenity saw Kuroka and she stopped on her tracks. Vali let out a oof as he ran into her. For someone so tiny she can hold her ground. Vali wondered what it would be like to make her writhe under him. He stopped and shook his head.

"Ah Vali-sama!" Kuroka winced. She was bleeding and she was having trouble.

"Here let me help." Serenity went up to her and started to stitch up the wound. Kuroka winced and bit her lip. It hurt like a bitch but Serenity finished. On her side was a row of stitches.

"How the hell!?"

"It's werewolf 101!" Serenity shrugged. "All werewolves are taught to sew up wounds. It hurts like a bitch tho."

"Why?"

"Sometimes we're attacked and get injured and need stitches." Serenity stated. "I shifted when I turned fifteen. That year I was in Okinawa. I was trained so I'm ok. During the summer I met Yasaka in Kyoto. Since I was the leader I had business that needed taken care of." Serenity fixed Kuroka's black and red kimono. Kuroka wrapped a tail around her wrist when Serenity's hand went to her obi. Serenity could smell the fear. She smelled something else. The same scent of a male's cock. She looked up and Kuroka and Serenity's eyes met. She pulled away and nodded. Kuroka clearly wanted that to be a secret.

"Thank you." Kuroka whispered.

"Don't move too much." Serenity whispered. "Ripped stitches hurt like a bitch." Serenity saw Le Fay and smirked. She snuck up on the girl and took her hat off her head.

"Hey!!" Serenity put it on her head.

"Nightmares this is hot." Serenity set the hat back down and she saw the crabs. "You caught these yourself?"

"Yeah." Le Fay puffed out her chest. Serenity took a butter knife and stabbed them, killing them instantly. Le Fay squeaked and Vali started to laugh in shock. Serenity turned around and Le Fay didn't look scared.

"Want to make crab salad?" Le Fay nodded and Vali smiled. He could see Serenity and Le Fay getting along. Serenity prepared the crab and the girls made the salad. Kuroka prepared tea and sat down and she winced. Vali looked at her worriedly. "She'll be fine, Vali. She's tough." Serenity spoke up. "We might have to stay longer if it bothers her that much."

"Stay?" Arthur came in.

"Serenity has a base for us." Vali stated. "She's on good terms with Lady Yasaka."

"After a few weeks in Kyoto we'll make the trip to Okinawa. I'm the werewolf faction leader."

"The youngest faction leader ever." Bikou said. "At the age of three." Serenity looked down and Bikou noticed what he did wrong. "I'm sorry if it brought up bad memories."

"I'm fine!" Serenity smiled. Kuroka was the only one who knew it was fake. Everyone else was convinced. Serenity and Le Fay finished dinner and served plates. "Albion! Ddraig!" Serenity called. The two cats ran down the stairs and Serenity fed them the rest of the crab. They meowed and brushed up against her legs. They were only kittens and Serenity smiled and Kuroka knew that was a real one. She smiled softly as the cats purred and stretched. There was something big coming and a bark. "Sorry Cerberus. We don't have food."

"He can eat the same thing Fenrir eats." Vali whistled and a wolf came running down. He sniffed Serenity and laid next to her.

"Hah! Wolves love werewolves!" Fenrir spoke.

"Here Fenrir." Vali threw a piece of steak at the wolf and cut another one before giving it to Cerberus.