Saving the Fox Mi- Yasaka

Serenity yawned as she and the Vali team made their way to a shrine. She hummed and kept an eye on Kuroka. They still haven't talked but the beautiful black haired woman very much knew that the werewolf knew about her secret. She was waiting for Serenity to ask her but the brown haired girl ignored her. Kuroka would come to her asking for help. Serenity stopped when she entered the shrine. Vali and the others prepared for battle. "Give me back my mother!" Serenity heard Kunou demand. Serenity noticed a tengu warrior go for Kuroka and she released a powerful wave. They all stopped and Kunou tackled her into a hug. "Lady Fujakante!"

"Kunou, what is it?" Serenity hugged the girl.

"Mother was kidnapped. She was out doing official business and she hasn't come back. Please, you must get her back!"

"Kunou. Take Vali and his team to Kyoto Castle." Serenity patted the younger Kyuubi's head. "I'll go get your mother."

"You know where she is?"

"No. But I know someone who does." Serenity smiled at the girl and she nodded.

"Take a yokai with you." Kunou whispered.

"These people are special guests Kunou. Treat them with respect." Serenity warned. Kunou nodded and she noticed that the Nekoshou was injured. "You noticed too?"

"She's struggling. We'll help heal her." With that Kunou headed out and Serenity noticed a tengu staying.

"Hello Lady Fujakante. My name is Lilac." Serenity noticed her Lilac colored hair and she shrugged.

"Hello." Serenity made her way through the streets of Kyoto. She stopped by a food store and Lilac bought food. "Thank you." Serenity said. The tengu nodded and she wondered why they bought food. They both continued to the forest and Serenity went deeper. "Daemon, I need your help. Plus I brought your favorite food too." With that sentence a burst of green flames appeared and a boy with black hair was sitting in the air. Serenity offered the sushi and Daemon devoured it. She noticed the tengu trembling in fear. She put her hand on her shoulder and she glared at the dragon who made his wings disappear.

"Lady Fujakante, what is it that you need my help?" The dragon said snarkily.

"Lady Yasaka has been kidnapped." Serenity huffed. "And watch that tone or else I'll bite you." Daemon chuckled and hugged the werewolf. She hugged him back and Daemon moved away.

"How long has she been missing?" Serenity shrugged and pointed to Lilac.

"Ask Lila."

"Lila?" Daemon asked.

"She was supposed to be back two days ago. We sent out scouts and she's been kidnapped."

"Yet you resorted to attacking Serenity and her 'friends'." Daemon looked at Serenity who shook her head. She knew he kept an eye on her. He was the one who saved her from being almost raped twice. He also knew about what Issei did but Serenity told him when she first met him to leave the Hyoudous alone.

"I have a feeling that CaoCao has her." Serenity said.

"You mean the human brat that you saved?" Serenity nodded. CaoCao would listen to her because Serenity nursed him back to health. "Fine but the tengu stays here." Daemon stayed. Lilac nodded and she sat down. She brought out a book and both Serenity and Daemon disappeared.

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

CaoCao was waiting for the right time to use Yasaka. He went to his study and turned around and closed the door. "My dear unfortunate CaoCao." A familiar voice called. He turned around and saw her again. She was perched on his desk and she did not look happy.

"Lady Fujakante!" CaoCao bowed and she got up and pulled his chin up.

"Stay on the floor, boy. I come to see Yasaka and yet I find out she's been kidnapped." CaoCao froze and the door slammed open.

"CaoCao! The Kyuubi disappeared!" A man yelled and then froze in fear.

"Good. That means the dragon of Nightmares and Fear got her out safely. Now CaoCao, I do not care what you do as long as you make sure your boss doesn't fuck with the werewolves. However, due to the peace treaty between the werewolves and yokai, there must be peace. Now if you touch another single hair on Yasaka's head, I will make sure you regret it!" She growled and CaoCao was quick to nod frantically. He couldn't breathe and he saw a black haired boy appear in green flames.

"We won't touch the yokai again!" CaoCao gasped out and she tightened her throat again.

"Good boy!" Serenity let go and smiled. She went over to Daemon who looked at her. "Now Daemon, where is Yasaka?"

"Lady Yasaka is in the Nightmare Realm." Daemon stated. "She was drugged with Magic. I will take you back to the tengu." Serenity nodded and they disappeared. Lilac stood up quickly.

"Where's Lady Yasaka!?" She demanded.

"Kunou is going to have to rule the yokai for one more day." Serenity frowned. "She's been drugged with magic. So Daemon took her to the Nightmare Realm. It's best if she stays a day." Serenity stated. They made their way to Kyoto Castle and Kunou was waiting.

"Where's my mother?"

"She is safe in the Nightmare Realm. She just needs to stay a day to get rid of all the traces of magic. I will personally escort her from the Nightmare Realm myself. So rule over the yokai faction one more day." Kunou nodded.

"Kuroka has been treated." Kunou clung to Serenity. "Can I sleep with you tonight?" The fox asked. Serenity nodded and Kunou smiled. Both girls walked and Kunou gathered the heads of each yokai and explained everything. Serenity didn't see Kuroka and she frowned. She went to find her and found her at a deserted village.

"Kuroka?" The nekomata jumped and turned around.

"Lady Serenity!" Kuroka winced as she had to sit down. Serenity sat next to her and she looked around.

"Is this where you and Koneko lived?" Serenity asked softly.

"You know about Shirone?" Serenity nodded.

"Koneko knew immediately what and who I was but chose to keep it a secret. She figured that it was for my safety."