Broken Ribs and Sick Foxes

Serenity got out of the hot springs and yawned. She was the last one out and she found a simple white kimono waiting for her. She put it on and followed Lilac to where Kunou was already asleep. She got on the bed and Vali woke up in a tense state. "It's just me." He went back to sleep and she fell asleep. Kunou clung closer and the door to the room opened softly. Kuroka sniffled and she crawled into the bed. She had a horrible nightmare and tears streamed down her cheeks. Serenity woke up when Kuroka accidentally brushed up against her thighs. Kuroka whimpered as Serenity gripped her throat. Her eyes glowed golden and her fangs were against Kuroka's throat. Serenity pulled back and Kuroka gasped for air. "What the fuck Kuroka?!" She whisper-yelled.

"I'm sorry." Kuroka whimpered. "When I have a horrible nightmare Vali usually lets me sleep next to him." Serenity pulled the girl into a hug and Kuroka cried into her neck. Serenity hummed a lullaby and Kuroka soon fell asleep. Akeno and Rosswiesse would come when they needed a break. Akeno would have nightmares and would switch between Serenity and Issei. Rosswiesse stayed with Serenity when she was drunk. Koneko would sleep in Serenity's room before she started to like Issei.

"Why's Kuroka on her?" Kunou asked.

"Kuroka probably had a nightmare." Vali whispered. Serenity whined and she shoved her face deeper into Kuroka's breasts. The nekoshou had her tails wrapped around her waist and Vali and Kunou left. Kuroka started to purr in her sleep making Serenity fall deeper into her sleep. Something crawled back into the bed and she felt a pair of fox ears brush against her back. Kunou clung back to Serenity not wanting to get back up. Vali sighed softly as he came back from the bathroom. He laid on the other side of Kuroka and went back to sleep.

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

Serenity woke up alone. Kunou must have gone to greet Serafall and Kuroka had left, probably to go visit her mother's grave. Who knows where Vali went. She almost jumped out of her skin when Shade appeared. The child of the Nightmare Realm chittered at her and Serenity only got a few words of English. "Fox......Awake....Fear." Yasaka was awake and terrified. Serenity got up and she followed Shade into the closet. Serenity giggled as he chittered as he held her hand. His ears twitched and he pulled her through the castle doors. She heard Yasaka asking multiple questions and demanding that she know where she is.

"Tell me where I am!" Yasaka demanded again. "Get off my tails!" A bunch of Little Nightmare children were playing with her tails.

"Yasaka!" Serenity laughed. Yasaka saw Serenity and she rushed over. "The children won't understand you. They are newborns." Yasaka huffed and took her hand.

"Where am I? How'd I get here? What happened? Where's my daughter Kunou? Kunou!? My daughter, is she fine!?"

"You're in the Nightmare Realm. Daemon brought you here. You were taken hostage by the hero faction and drugged with magic. Kunou is still in Kyoto Castle. Yes Kunou is fine. She misses her mother." Serenity explained to the worried Kitsune.

"I want to go home." Yasaka demanded.

"Yes. Take her home." Daemon demanded from the open ballroom. "She is perfectly fine. She will need to rest since she's been here for a week."

"A day in the human realm." Serenity quickly said. "Daemon, I need a portal open." A portal opened and Serenity took Yasaka's hand and led her through it.

"Mother!" Yasaka fainted and Serenity caught her.

"Shit!" Both girls went forward and Serenity cried out as they tumbled down the stairs. There was a sickening crack and Serenity collapsed from pain. Yasaka was pulled and checked on. Serenity was gasping and she saw Kuroka.

"Her ribs are broken!" Kuroka yelled. "Quick, I need morphine."

"Lady Yasaka is sick." A sly voice said. Serenity saw a pink haired Kitsune tending to Yasaka.

"Miko, is she ok?" Kunou asked worriedly.

"Yes. Tamano, help Kuroka with Lady Fujakante." A pink haired kitsune helped her up and Serenity felt relief and she stood up. She followed the foxes as they carried Yasaka to her room.

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

Serenity pressed a cold rag to Yasaka's head. She had gotten a fever due to her coming out of the Nightmare Realm. Kunou was busy showing Kuroka and Le Fay her favorite spots in Kyoto. The door slammed opened and Vali panted heavily. "Vali Lucifer!" Serenity hissed.

"Bad news. Issei is in Kyoto! I just ran into Azazel who asked why we were here." Vali gasped out. "Serafall is here as well, but Kunou told her to wait until Lady Yasaka was better." Serenity clenched the sheets next to her.

"What happened?" Yasaka whined. The woman sat up and she noticed the bandages wrapped around Serenity's chest.

"You got a fever from coming back from The Nightmare Realm. Daemon apologizes for teleporting us near a set of stairs. You fainted and gravity won." Serenity said. "I broke five ribs falling down those damn stairs." She pouted and Yasaka laughed and she held her head.

"I see. Kunou?"

"Kunou is showing Kuroka and Le Fay around Kyoto." Vali said.

"Relax they are with me. They have special clearance." Serenity said. "Vali and His team do not work for the Khaos Brigade anymore. I'm positive Orphis won't go against Daemon's orders."

"Daemon?"

"The Vali Team is now my bodyguards. Vali, Kuroka and you are part of my harem."

"Harem?!" Yasaka blushed.

"Am arranged marriage." Serenity hummed. "Yasaka!" She gripped Yasaka's hands. "Let's get married and obtain the peace between Youkai and Werewolves!" Yasaka nodded and fainted.

"It's official." Vali said. Realization hit him like a train. "Wait!? I'm part of your harem!?"

"Of course dipshit." Serenity grabbed his cheeks. "You are the baby werewolf heir maker!" Vali passed out and Serenity started to laugh. "Ah, My dear sweet Brother, I'll have my harem before you even realize that you have one." Serenity whispered.