"Fuck," he whispered into the kiss. "This damn mouth of yours."

I pulled back with swollen lips, fumbling with the button of his slacks. When I got it undone and he lifted his hips to allow me to pull them off, I leaned forward and wrapped my mouth around the head of his cock before he could lift me to take me to bed.

"Shit! Fuck," he groaned, gathering my hair and holding it at the nape of my neck.

Working my mouth on him, I stroked the underside of his dick. Faster, then slower, sucking harder, then softer to tease. I felt him racing towards the brink. His legs began to tremble. With his grip on my hair, he pulled me back. Wrapping it around his cock, he stroked himself to release, watching with devious greed as his cum coated my chest and tits.

With a rough, guttural groan, Caleb dropped his hand from my hair and jerked his shirt from his shoulders.

"Bed," he rasped. "Ass to the edge."

I lifted to my feet in a daze and followed his order, swaying my hips to show my ass off in knowledge of his eyes on me.

With my back on the mattress and feet on the floor, Caleb was now the one kneeling between my legs. My thong was pulled from my body and tossed somewhere I didn't care enough to see. He wrapped his arms around my thighs and pulled me further, smirking when I squealed and then diving in.

His tongue was hot on my clit, teeth teasing it. I screamed when two fingers pressed into me and curled. Finger fucking me as his mouth worked me over, Caleb drove me insane until my hands were twisted and tangled in the quilt.

"I'm so fucking close," I whispered, the grip I had on the sheets causing an ache to grow in my fingers.

He kept at it, curling his fingers and sucking harder at my sensitive clit. I came hard with a thrash of my head on the bed. My heels dug into Caleb's shoulders, holding his face there until I could think straight again.

Licking his lips, he pulled away and dropped my legs to lie limp over the edge. He reached a hand up and ran his finger through the cum still on my chest and breasts. He gathered some on his finger and retreated his arm, then pressed his finger into the still-sensitive depths of my pussy.

I gasped. "What are you doing?"

He repeated the act twice more, slipping two fingers into my core the third time before answering my question.

"Putting it where it fucking belongs," he groaned, sitting back on his heels with his dark gaze fixated on my pussy. "Goddamn, that's pretty. Such a good little whore for me. Fuck, I want you full of my cum forever."

Goosebumps littered my skin when his hands skimmed up my calves and thighs, sliding just to the top of them before slipping back down, then up again. When I was a turned on mess all over again and he finally joined me on the bed, I let him prove what he'd just said.

_

I threw my head back with a wholehearted laugh. "I didn't hate you! I just didn't particularly...like you."

Caleb's look told me he didn't believe me in the slightest. "You hated me. Don't lie to me, baby. I can get the truth out of you."

I propped up on my elbow, resting my head in my palm. "I mean, we weren't really enemies, were we? I don't think we ever have been."

"Couldn't have been enemies when you were always coming back to me for sex, gorgeous."

I scoffed and shoved his shoulder with my free hand. "Excuse me? You started it! And that's moot point anyway. You can't be enemies with benefits, Caleb. That isn't a thing."