10 - Winter's Feast

Honestly Winter's Feast is my favourite event. I love free walking canes and tam-o-shanters!!! I hope you have the happiest time with your loved ones :3

Wilson
——————
After the last Winter's Feast incident, Wilson has since been added to the list of survivors banned from baking. Warly did not want to see another baking soda volcano in his sugar cookie decorating contest, so the scientist has to find another means of entertaining himself during the contest.

Why not try wrapping gifts? It's can't be that hard, and it adds to the surprise of gift giving! Wilson usually just hides his gifts for the others in his tent until the day they exchange presents.

You don't see him for the evening, which leads you to assume he's gotten himself hyper-focused on the gift-wrapping he's been talking about doing since this morning. You don't think much of it until you pass by his tent and his head pops out.

"Just who I was looking for! Do you know where Ms. Wickerbottom is?" He asks sheepishly. He flashes his hand, wrapped inside some gift wrapping and bows, attached to what is what you assume is a gift.

"How did you even manage that?!"

"It's a long story."

It wasn't a long story. Turns out, Wilson's never wrapped a present before that one mishap. Someone else has always done it for him, or he's stuffed it into a bag. He's a bit embarrassed; you ended up seeing your gift because you had to cut his hand out of the present.

But, for that small embarrassment, you sit down and help him wrap his gifts. They're still lumpy and the bows and are lopsided, but by the sunrise they're all wrapped and Wilson is plenty proud of himself for not taping his hand inside another gift.

"Shouldn't we have labelled these?"

"Oh yeah. That would've been smart."

Willow
——————
Well, tis the season for a good fire!

Willow's services are in most high demand during Winter's Feast, because not only is it colder than Hell frozen over, but someone has to stoke fires to pop popcorn and cook roast beasts. And that's her absolute favourite part.

Especially because her reward for helping out in the kitchen is all the burnt gingerbread and sugar cookies Warly didn't want to waste. Granted, there isn't much of if, but Willow isn't going to complain! The burnt edges are the best!

And she's not gonna share with you.

"Back off, I earned these!"

"Willow, they're burnt, I don't want them."

"Oh yeah. I mean yeah, good!"

Despite the free gingerbread, Willow's other favourite part is curling up by the fire and just relaxing in the snowy evening. She'll sit right in the fire and watch everyone come around to exchange gifts and eat sweets, and she will get you to throw bits of food at her mouth until she catches it or it turns to ashes.

"Get your aim better!"

"You keep moving around, stay still!"

"Ugh, y'know what— Walter! Can we use your slingshot?!"

"I don't think that's gonna work with a spoonful of pudding?"

Well, not everything Willow enjoys is fire-related during Winter's Feast. It's also food-related.

"Try it with the chocolate cake thing!"

Wolfgang
——————
Wolfgang loves Winter's Feast, and as such he's a participant in literally anything related to the holiday. He's there for tree decorating, reaching the top of the tree for the ones too short to do it. He'll help Warly cook the grand meal, or help Ms. Wickerbottom with her decorations.